Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon and Bitcoin
Many rumors about Amazon going to accept Bitcoin as of oct 26.
Anyone who heard this?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Nope but let's hope.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
(2018-10-18, 05:28 PM)Hugues Wrote: Many rumors about Amazon going to accept Bitcoin as of oct 26.
Anyone who heard this?

I have written them several times in the past about accepting Bitcoin. Always got an answer about they consider these possibilities but not now.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Here is the story - https://cointelegraph.com/news/more-rumo...rence-call but it is almost exactly one year old Smile

BTC is just too volatile for mainstream use but I guess Amazon have the resources to dip their toes in some very exclusive market and take a risk. I cannot see it being a true story just yet but Amazon to release their own coin is much more likely in my opinion.
Don't know... but, it is possible to buy card in Bitcoin to then buy stuff on Amazon. Wink
(2018-10-22, 05:30 PM)Cell Wrote: Don't know... but, it is possible to buy card in Bitcoin to then buy stuff on Amazon. Wink

Yes the MinexCard and Amon Card if they ever get ready will do that. MCO started shipping a day ago

Has anyone checked can you use Bitcoin as payment now?
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
(2018-10-28, 02:54 PM)Junior Wrote: Has anyone checked can you use Bitcoin as payment now?

Still not sure about it.
It is not very clear.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

We used to be able to do it... I don't remember if it was a running test... but now, the option vanished. I know because I was telling myself that if Amazon was to take BTC as a way of payment that it could become the beginning of a mass adoption for it...
NO, Amazon has never accepted Bitcoin. https://www.investopedia.com/articles/co...n-amzn.asp