Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Easter Egg
Easter Egg Found in Bitcoin’s Original Code

https://bitcoinnews.com/easter-egg-found...inal-code/
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-10-15, 06:37 AM)Hugues Wrote: Easter Egg Found in Bitcoin’s Original Code

https://bitcoinnews.com/easter-egg-found...inal-code/

Smile
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Well to my guess we might find more with time. The whitepaper is also in the blockchain, so that this message is here don't surprise me. But it's fantastic who ever is behind Bitcoin has really thought it through.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
Do not a lot of coders put in comments like that?
Yes a lot like to add easter eggs. Almost every programmer do it. Big Grin So if i ever release something then look out you might find a easter egg Smile
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
(2018-10-15, 04:43 PM)Junior Wrote: Yes a lot like to add easter eggs. Almost every programmer do it. Big Grin So if i ever release something then look out you might find a easter egg Smile

No that's not true. Most companies don't want easter eggs in their software.

(2018-10-16, 12:20 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-10-15, 04:43 PM)Junior Wrote: Yes a lot like to add easter eggs. Almost every programmer do it. Big Grin So if i ever release something then look out you might find a easter egg Smile

No that's not true. Most companies don't want easter eggs in their software.

Do companies have managers checking code for eggs/comments?
Many companies have continues build of their software. Yes even managers can follow the flow of "commits" of code to the source base.

Also remember that all serious companies have software issues/task etc. So when you commit you do it on a workitem.

There could also be requirements of peer checkins making it even harder to put in an easteregg.

Private people like to use easter eggs. Almost every game has multiple easter eggs.
(2018-10-16, 04:00 PM)Junior Wrote: Private people like to use easter eggs. Almost every game has multiple easter eggs.

There is no harm in easter eggs. It can be fun or mean someone genius has a message for the future.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?