Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electroneum #ETN has exploded in value
I have seen a rise in the price of Electroneum over the last couple of days. It seems to be an honest team and maybe a good long term investment. What do you guys thin?

https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/elec...rediction/
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Decided to buy some today. Read also this https://cryptobriefing.com/electroneum-i...-payments/

Stellar has long been promising so that is a coin you should have as well.

(2018-09-23, 10:19 AM)Carsten Wrote: I have seen a rise in the price of Electroneum over the last couple of days. It seems to be an honest team and maybe a good long term investment. What do you guys thin?

https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/elec...rediction/

I have talked about this one long time ago. I do agree the team is honest and able to deliver some good work.
But I have some issues with their concept: Is the world in need of this?
I don't know.
I have some ETN because I used the mobile miner for a while to test it.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I do have some from mobile mining as well. Earlier today I converted some ETH into ETN.

(2018-09-23, 05:34 PM)Carsten Wrote: I do have some from mobile mining as well. Earlier today I converted some ETH into ETN.

Diversifying your portofolio is good but don't buy to much. I believe there are more coins and tokens with more potential.

(2018-09-23, 06:02 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-09-23, 05:34 PM)Carsten Wrote: I do have some from mobile mining as well. Earlier today I converted some ETH into ETN.

Diversifying your portofolio is good but don't buy to much. I believe there are more coins and tokens with more potential.

I believe more in Stellar. Still Electroneum have released an API to make crypto payments easy. That's why we see this rise in price. If they succeed it will go above $1 within a year.

(2018-09-23, 06:15 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-09-23, 06:02 PM)Hugues Wrote:

I believe more in Stellar. Still Electroneum have released an API to make crypto payments easy. That's why we see this rise in price. If they succeed it will go above $1 within a year.

I got the notification about the API earlier this week, but I did not posted about it here because I am not sure about the investment opportunity.
Sure the API could be a good thing.

Okay. Please also read this article about Electroneum:

"3 reasons why Electroneum (ETN) could create the next wave of crypto millionaires"

https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/09/22/3-...lionaires/

Very strong article for Electroneum but I read KYC as KFC - chickens! Other than that there is nothing to suppose bad things but I am no sure that the article is balanced. Does not mean that you would be wasting money on it. Have you been following it for long?
(2018-09-25, 03:13 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Very strong article for Electroneum but I read KYC as KFC - chickens!  Other than that there is nothing to suppose bad things but I am no sure that the article is balanced.  Does not mean that you would be wasting money on it.  Have you been following it for long?

Since the ICO.