Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site slow
Hi... is it just me or the site is really sloow... It freezes every 10 seconds when I am typing... Sad
(2018-08-30, 09:42 PM)Cell Wrote: Hi... is it just me or the site is really sloow... It freezes every 10 seconds when I am typing... Sad

No problems here.
Glad to see you back.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I also have no problems. I just ran a refresh task. Don't know if it helps. Let me know.

As Hugues says. Nice to have you back Cell.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I dont have any problems either? Are u sure it's only on this website and not your system making some updates or anything working in the background? Maybe even update the browser. Hope it helps Smile Btw glad to see u back!
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
Thanks everyone... I never really left, but just took a time off from everything... well, I guess I needed it. Now, back to that site... it is back to normal now. Well, you know that I am no techie, but I can tell you that this was the only site doing that to me. Seems ok now. ?
Good to hear Cell. Happy it's working again. Maybe the net was polluted with a lot of Mark Karlssons fake profiles chatting with each other?

Yeah... when they all "chat" in the same time... All the net is going slow... Ha ha ha! Big Grin
(2018-09-04, 05:14 PM)Cell Wrote: Yeah... when they all "chat" in the same time... All the net is going slow... Ha ha ha! Big Grin

Mark Karlsson #rimbit #nurverhino is tweeting his #scam on his account https://twitter.com/nurverhino. I'm sure he also have fake profiles liking his tweets just like all the fake #rimbit profiles that suddenly stopped tweeting.

It's so sad is anyone is not investigating before giving him money.