Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MinexCoin is continuing down. Why?
MinexCoin is below $4 which is far from the $60 we saw last year. 

If you look at Livecoin there are much more MinexCoin for sale than there are buyers. Some of the sale has to do with the interest payments from MinexBank but other sale may be caused by people leaving the coin. I wonder why?

I still have a problem with MinexCoin since you don't find the coin on any major exchanges. As can be seen here exchanges are important for the price of a coin http://rimbit.dk/thread-901.html

Will MinexCoin be here in a year?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I think MinexCoin will live for a long time. Yes the price is down right now, but every crypto is down in price so that dont really matter. It will return to a higher price later in time.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
(2018-08-27, 12:37 PM)Junior Wrote: I think MinexCoin will live for a long time. Yes the price is down right now, but every crypto is down in price so that dont really matter. It will return to a higher price later in time.

I agree with Junior.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Ok, if you say so... Because it was getting boring lately. Wink
Yes we are far from the predicted $100 this year.

(2018-08-31, 07:45 AM)Carsten Wrote: Yes we are far from the predicted $100 this year.

We are also far from the expected values for btc, ether, and hundreds other coins..
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yes many coins are down.

Yeah... everyting is so down! Sad