Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future of crypto world
The market is down (again). I feel like the crypto world is beginning to slow down and that there are less and less worldwide new adopters each month. Now, I see a new era approaching: fewer people interested in (only) making money and more wanting to really make crypto an alternative from the established system. Just a feeling... nothing scientifically tested. Wink
It's a new start maybe. Prices will no longer jump 5000% within a year. I hope the prices will find a level and not jump too much up and down. Yes like you most of us here want an alternative to the current system.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

What was said about cryptocurrency behind the closed doors of the G20?

https://medium.com/@jamesmayerofficial/w...8ad3a1bd34
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Of the 902 cryptocurrency ICOs formed in 2017, 142 failed before raising any funds, and 276 failed after fundraising.

Another 113 ICOs fall under the "semi-failed" category, either because the respective startup ceased communicating on social media, or the community dwindled to the point where it has virtually no chance of success. Toss those figures into the pile and the failure rate rises to 59 percent Those figures combined work out to a 46 percent failure rate, despite raising over $104 million.. Cryptocurrency ICOs have a spectacularly high failure rate
Only 50 out of 902 ICOs in 2017 made a 5x return or more.

https://www.tokendata.io/

It doesn't look good these days.

Everything down 15-20% today.

I checked some 'big names' XRP, Tron, Dash etc and all down 90 - 95% from highs in past 8 months. It reminds me of the Dotcom bust in 2000

BTC down 70% from high and MNX down about 10% from ICO
(2018-08-14, 08:56 PM)cta102 Wrote: Everything down 15-20% today.

I checked some 'big names' XRP, Tron, Dash etc and all down 90 - 95% from highs in past 8 months. It reminds me of the Dotcom bust in 2000

BTC down 70% from high and MNX down about 10% from ICO
Don't know what is going on. I believe some big whales are at work. If this is the case we shouldn't worry to much.
At this moment I see it as an opportunity to buy, what i am doing at this very moment.

The crash in ETH is due to cash out from ICO's. For more details on Bitcoin as well read this https://nordic.businessinsider.com/bitco...?r=US&IR=T

I also bought some ETH yesterday and price is already $20 above what I paid. The current value of ETH is totally undervalued. We will see it above $1000 within the next 6-10 months.