Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BitCanna - a crypto worth studying.
I'm purchasing CBD oil. Its cannabis oil with all the good cannabinoids, but without the THC content that makes you high. Many studies has shown that CBD oil has many medicinal purposes. I take it now and another family member as well.

I purchase the oil here: https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/46-cbd-oil

What is interesting is that they allow purchase in Bitcoin and many other coins if you chose coinpayments

[Image: MgP7B0Y.jpg]
[Image: lcDakbQ.png]

Soon Bitcanna will be added. If you want to register then use my referral link https://ico.bitcanna.io/?ref=36a2ad4 

I signed up since it's free and will review during the weekend. Cannabis is undergoing a lot of studies right now and many report many benefits compared to use prescription drugs. 

PS: I'm not smoking cannabis and never has. I'm only using the CBD oil for hip pain when playing tennis. 
PPS: Anyway...who knows. Maybe someday cannabis is legalized all over the world for social purposes and we will all vape weed. LOL :Big Grin 
(I don't know what I'm talking about here.)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Soon have crackcoin too..so early purchasers get lifetime supply cocaine hahaha
(2018-07-25, 12:21 AM)cta102 Wrote: Soon have crackcoin too..so early purchasers get lifetime supply cocaine hahaha

hehe Cocaine is not comparable with cannabis. Actually you live in the country where second most people smoke weed. (in %)

[Image: 0.png]

US 16.3% vs. Denmark 6.9% :Big Grin  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-...-cannabis/

1. Iceland - 18.3 per cent of population 

2. United States - 16.3%

3. Nigeria - 14.3%

4. Canada - 12.7%

5. Chile - 11.83%

6. France - 11.1%

7. New Zealand - 11%

8. Bermuda - 10.9%

9. Australia - 10.2%

10. Zambia - 9.5%

11. Uruguay - 9.3%

12. Italy - 9.2%

13. Spain - 9.2%

14. Madagascar - 9.1%

15. Czech Republic - 8.9%

16. Israel - 8.88%

17. St Lucia - 8.87%

18. Belize - 8.45%

19. Barbados - 8.3%

20. Netherlands - 8%

21. Greenland - 7.6%

22. Jamaica - 7.21%

23. Denmark - 6.9%

24. Switzerland - 6.7%

25. Egypt - 6.24%

26. UK - 6.2%

27. Ireland - 6%

28. Estonia - 6%

29. Bahamas - 5.54%

30. Sierra Leone - 5.42%

Well, canabis will be legal in Canada soon... In USA, we also have easy access to it. But I never been able to stand the skunk smell... perhaps medicinal use will be more widely use... I made real good money on canabis stock though!
(2018-07-26, 02:04 PM)Cell Wrote: Well, canabis will be legal in Canada soon... In USA, we also have easy access to it. But I never been able to stand the skunk smell... perhaps medicinal use will be more widely use... I made real good money on canabis stock though!

I'm absolutely sure that cannabis will get more and more focus. Here in Denmark some guys are planning to open a farm that will produce the most cannabis in Europe. THe farm will be guarded like a prison.

They have a history of growing tomatoes.