Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptassist
This is a huge and very very ambitious project.
I haven't reviewed yet because it will take me a lot of time. To big, to much.
Give me some weeks to do this.

https://www.cryptassist.io/?ref=rRArYjaX
I registered but did not decide to invest yet.

If someone wants to start the review, your help is welcome.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-07-19, 04:19 PM)Hugues Wrote: This is a huge and very very ambitious project.

Didn't know that one. Thanks. Looks like Amon. Right?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-07-19, 05:12 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-07-19, 04:19 PM)Hugues Wrote: This is a huge and very very ambitious project.

Didn't know that one. Thanks. Looks like Amon. Right?
Like Amon but with lots of extra functionalities and services.
For instance trade alerts notifications.

Yes. Looks much more professional than Amon. Amon still has the chance to get part of the market if they get the cards out within the next two months.

(2018-07-20, 07:20 AM)Carsten Wrote: Yes. Looks much more professional than Amon. Amon still has the chance to get part of the market if they get the cards out within the next two months.

I will try to review it as soon as possible. I might be tempted to invest. At this moment there is a 40% bonus. If someone wants to invest use my referrals link in previous post.
Yes, they look very professional. I will try to get in touch with management. They speak my language.

okay. I havn't signed up yet but will use your link if I do

Since the ICO of Cryptassist is already running I have to hurry a bit about this project.
So here are my first words about it. Note that some other post and conclusion will follow in later posts.

What is the philosophy behind the Crypt Assist platform?

The crypto world has reached a point where it's so complex, so complicated and so intimidating. There's so much information out there. so much information that we need in order to be successful. It's so difficult to find all the information. Once you have found it, it's very difficult to apply it to you and make it useful to you.
The vision at Crypt Assist is to have an all-in-one platform that has all that information for you in one easy-to-use place. Saving you time and energy.
Cryptassist consolidates the best highlights of an assortment of stages in light of blockchain innovation and can give an extensive number of apparatuses required by all individuals working in the digital money advertise.
They want to make cryptocurrency useful in everyday life. Easy to use and also fun.
So that's why they got 25 features on their platform.  Every one of which is precisely intended for the accommodation and wellbeing of clients and their methods. Regardless of whether you are a speculator, cryptanalyst or only an amateur wanting to get snappy and income sans work, exchanging digital money
What we are going to be able to do, is use the platform and then customize the entire platform. Customise it that way that
you only find information relevant to you, that's interesting to you and that is going to help you.
This platform is going to be amazing, it's going to offer you everything that you need.
They will have a webshop, a debit card, an exchange and even a game.
The main thing is, bringing cryptocurrency to the masses in everyday life.
They have many special features (25) included in the platform.
I will try to review all of these features in later posts.
Just give me the time to investigate all of them, bit by bit.

One of the key highlights is the Cryptassist platinum card, the working component of which.This card card winds up accessible to clients subsequent to passing the client ID (KYC) strategy. Cardholders can without much of a stretch, rapidly and securely make exchanges between their own stage cash (CTA), different digital forms of money, fiat cash, and additionally other charge and Visas. This card will be exceptionally straightforward and helpful to utilize. It won’t be more troublesome than a standard bank card, for example, a Visa, with the main distinction being that the Cryptassit plastic is multicurrency, that is, it underpins up to 50 unique monetary forms and the commission installments for exchanges is low. Moreover, you can money out cash from this card at any ATM anyplace on the planet, and you can likewise utilize it to make buys in online stores.

The rest if for later. I have been reading and researching all night. It is about 5 in the morning now and need some sleep.

This the subtitling from a video.
An interview between Jay Addison (CTO at EventChain.io) and Henri and Samantha, both from Cryptassist.
It is a copy paste without punctuations. Sorry for that.
If you want to listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJuMDQhdKVQ

I'm Jay Addison from vent Jane Doyle for investmentpitch media and FinTech news network today on blockchain interviews we have Samantha and Henry from crypsis dot IO how are you guys doing today Thank You tastic thank you so why don't we get one of you to tell us a little bit about the crypt assist platform complex worlds and complex crypto world it's a jungle these days yes I mean experts can't keep track on all the innovation or whatsoever so that makes it confusing right yeah intimidating as well but we think it's the future blockchain cryptocurrencies are the future so we want to make it easy for everybody to access why do we want to make it easy because then novices I'll be able to join the market as well and how do we want how do we make them to join this market because we want to make it fun as well and while we're making it fun they can experiment with cryptocurrencies that's why we created a game crypto quit to go someone's I could tell you a little bit more about it yeah so um as Henry said we're trying what we're trying to do here is we want to make crypto easy and usable in everyday life not only that's what we're aiming a lot of our products towards people who are new to the crypto world you don't necessarily have a lot of experience in cryptocurrency up until this point we want them to feel comfortable getting into the crypto world and they'll have all of the information and tools that don't need all in our on our platform so the feature the Henry just mentioned crypto go so a lot of people have heard of the game Pokemon go where the whole the whole point of it was to you can't move so what we have done here at purposes is we have created an Augmented virtual reality application that will actually allow you to capture real cryptocurrency so real money we think that this is going to be a really fun and easy way for people to enter the world just because it's a game and it's not the way that it will work is that it would be downloadable and playable for free every day you'll have one free ammunition and you'll be able to capture CTA or all kinds of points you can then use your CTA to upgrade premiums which will buy you more ammunition and will unlock the premium points such as Bitcoin litecoin and Experian which you'll be able to find on specific locations or on specific dates we plan to work with other icos to airdrop their planes we can either to randomly random locations or specifically targeted locations which will allow us to work with venues or brands so we're thinking you know we'll be able to work with brands for example or venues that don't have a lot of foot traffic and want to bring people in so we think that that will be really exciting anything kind of ties in perfectly with the rest of our platform because these new users will have their cryptocurrency automatically uploaded into their wallets and then our platform is there for them to experiment and learn everything that they need to now uploading to the wallet does that mean uploading to your you guys are also starting in exchange correct those tokens be loaded into the exchange into their heart wallets automatically or do they then have a wallet on the mobile app that the crypto go game is own okay so tell us a little bit about the exchange I like Mike she said the the the coins are in the wallet and the wallet the coins the coins from the wallet can be uploaded to the exchange of course we will top 50 coins at the ID our exchange will be fully licensed during our SEO but exchange is not a very special product I mean there are over 200 exchanges what's unique about our product is its it goes hand-in-hand with our debit cards our debit card will be will be able to we accept the top 50 coins on our exchange which we work is conferred into fiat so the debit card will be a fiat only guard we will talk of this fiat on your debit card which you can use all around the world like any master of these our guards will be able to use at all ATMs around the world and of course for online and offline purchases so that's that's the unique part of our debit cards that's a pretty interesting so will the I understand that there's a chat application somewhere within the product is that within the the crypto go game I know the chat is actually a separate feature it's called the crypto says chat pay application so basically users will be able to chat with each other or with vendors and merchants from our platform and then we'll be able to send and receive funds over this chat okay so basically it makes it much easier for somebody to send tokens to another user without having to you know all about private keys and public keys and all these you know things that are as you said you're trying to make things easier than that and that's kind of the tough part isn't it doing that at simplifying everything and making everything just you know time-saving either that sounds great and so how has the adoption being of the product so far or where are you at as far as the development goes at this point we already in the wallet of our wallet we have a better first version running our like I said before our cribs and Isis will be probably licensed during our ICL go Hanan and together with a debit card of course so we're negotiating some bank with it right now probably 40% of all the milestones of the 25 features we have will be ready for the three already this this year and we will be adding on features probably as well later on if some nice products come up and because we have a big team yeah we will be pretty quick and in in development so from the end of this year quarter for most of all the features will be up and running okay now I understand that your currency your token that you're releasing on your own blog Jane is a deflationary currency can you give us a little bit of an understanding about your currency and also the ico yes absolutely it's a coin the CTA coin the way that it works is we have 10 billion points and this is because we want a lot of people to use the CTA coins on our application so our application is free to download and free to use although we have premium alerts and services that users will be able to pay for it VGA so the way that this works is that one alert will always cost one cent no matter the value of the CTA coin for example if the coin is one dollar you'll have a hundred alerts credit for a hundred alerts and these coins that are used will then be for so after the 100 alerts are used there will be one less CTA on the market we're expecting a lot of users so over time the CTA coins will decrease and the value will potentially increase greatly interesting now for Crypt assist what is the business model look like where where will your revenues come from and then the CTA use for the premium elects and services will be burnt where really it's about the deflationary it's about the deflation model okay that's fantastic it sounds like a very interesting project where does someone learn more about the project of course on our websites the script says dot IO we have 24 hour so their customer support we are you can find us on all social media from telegram Facebook YouTube Instagram actually more or less over everywhere we are we are and of course we have of 24-hour customer support in a live chat on our website and of course you can send us an email to our customer support which will be replied to as soon as possible fantastic Samantha and Henry from crypto sister has certainly been a pleasure speaking with you today and we would like to follow up sometime in the next coming weeks coming months so that we can give our viewers an update on your project as it certainly sounds very interesting thank you for your time today yes thank you thank you see you next time

OMG Hugues. Don't you ever sleep? Be careful since you are not 20 years old anymore.

I will have to read it in front of the pool. Simply too hot in Denmark and next week it will be even more hot with temperature above 30 C.

A bit down on this page there is a slider showing how burnt Denmark have been from May until now. Move the slider to the left and see for yourself.

https://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/videnska...un/7240723

No rain for month here is an all time record.

(2018-07-21, 12:56 PM)Carsten Wrote: OMG Hugues. Don't you ever sleep? Be careful since you are not 20 years old anymore.

I will have to read it in front of the pool. Simply too hot in Denmark and next week it will be even more hot with temperature above 30 C.

A bit down on this page there is a slider showing how burnt Denmark have been from May until now. Move the slider to the left and see for yourself.

https://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/videnska...un/7240723

No rain for month here is an all time record.

Over here it is very hot too. We haven't seen almost no rain since more than 1 month. Next week it will be hotter too.
I told you before, I don't sleep very much. Now it was needed because the ICO of cryptassist has already begun and I want to know as much as possible as soon as possible. I do it it all for the member in here.
I am not done with my review yet, but I believe I am going to invest in this ICO.
Normally I wouldn't get involved in new ICOs for the next few months because I was concentrating on XRP. But this one seems to be so huge.

I just received an email from the marketing manager of cryptassist. She speaks dutch. Better for me to point better questions and remarks.

Hope other members here read this post too, because;

Post your questions and remarks here so I can transfer them directly and personally to cryptassist via email.

From the moment I get replies I will post them here too.