Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brave Browser and BAT token
I have installed the brave browser since about 2 years.
It was a good and fast browser.
On may 31 they launched their ICO and all the BAT tokens where sold out in less than 30 seconds, worth about $36000000. I believe the fastest ICO sale ever.
If you want to download the browser, follow this referral link: https://brave.com/web625
Alsi visit https://basicattentiontoken.org/  to learn some of it.

We have JSEcoin who gives website owners the ability to earn for not advertising.
Now we have Brave who gives a new dimension to website owners who still want to advertise but on ethical bases. Blockchain based advertising.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I'm also using the Brave browser, but not all the time. Oh I didn't know there was an ICO....30 sec did you get some?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-07-18, 09:13 AM)Carsten Wrote: I'm also using the Brave browser, but not all the time. Oh I didn't know there was an ICO....30 sec did you get some?

I had News about it but forgot. So I was to late. I did a search on the historical data and noticed the value is about 10X the ICO value. Good performance.

Yes. Let's see about jsecoin.

Brendan Eich is the creator of the world's most widely used programming language, JavaScript.

He is also the former CEO of Mozilla, the makers of Mozilla Firefox.

It's no surprise that the BAT sale was sold out, but the speed at which it sold out is probably due to Eich being at the helm of the Brave Browser.
(2018-07-30, 03:46 PM)Jacob Wrote: Brendan Eich is the creator of the world's most widely used programming language, JavaScript.

He is also the former CEO of Mozilla, the makers of Mozilla Firefox.

It's no surprise that the BAT sale was sold out, but the speed at which it sold out is probably due to Eich being at the helm of the Brave Browser.

Indeed he is.

No BAT for me yet.