Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
Nice reading:
2 articles

https://www.wired.com/story/did-satoshi-...stigation/

http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/duality.pdf
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

This is something for Junior. Often when we drive in the car he lecture me about this. He has read all post from Sathosi and gavin anderson etc. I think he could write a book about the topic Big Grin
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-07-11, 04:29 PM)Carsten Wrote: This is something for Junior. Often when we drive in  the car he lecture me about this. He has read all post from Sathosi and gavin anderson etc. I think he could write a book about the topic Big Grin

Hope he will enjoy.

I have read that paper when it got released. But i have also done lots of digging on who Satoshi really is over the years, but now i have come to a conclusion. He/she/they want to be anonymous and since Satoshi has remain gone since 2010, then i dont think Satoshi will show up, but i cant say for sure ofc.
But untill someone signs a message with the private key from block 1 or moves a large amount of BTC (if the 1 mil btc estimate is true) to a wallet or in some other way proves it public we cant be sure on who Satoshi is.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
(2018-07-11, 04:29 PM)Carsten Wrote: This is something for Junior. Often when we drive in  the car he lecture me about this. He has read all post from Sathosi and gavin anderson etc. I think he could write a book about the topic Big Grin

That's true I do have many theories on who Satoshi could be.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
(2018-07-11, 04:39 PM)Junior Wrote:

That's true I do have many theories on who Satoshi could be.

Maybe one day you'll find out. Keep me posted.

I would give this thread a 5 star rating. It's really interesting. For some reason it became a 4 star. Maybe Junior can change that because right now I'm relaxing at the pool. Big Grin Big Grin

(2018-07-11, 04:52 PM)Carsten Wrote: I would give this thread a 5 star rating. It's really interesting. For some reason it became a 4 star. Maybe Junior can change that because right now I'm relaxing at the pool. Big Grin Big Grin

Updated
There must be a handful of people who really know and the chances are that eventually one of them will reveal all. My guess would be two people, working together are SN. I would guess them to be males, probably in their 30s. Not married. Probably Asian too. So I have narrowed it down to maybe 1/100 of the worlds population, assuming all assumptions are right!

There can be no reason to reveal themselves as that would make them a target for extortion / kidnapping. Of course we may know them already by another name, Elon Musk for example.
That guess about two persons is just as good as anyone else.

Elon Musk is definitely NOT Satoshi! He is brilliant in getting ideas but not a programmer.