Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto20 below $1. Tether $250 million (USDT) time to buy!!
Information 
We have seen a free fall yet again of the major cryptos causing also Crypto20 to go below $1. It's now $0.986638. I would never have expected that to happen. Time to buy as the market will react positive on the new $250 million USDT according to this:

https://captainaltcoin.com/bitcoin-btc-p...he-market/

https://www.crypto-news.in/news/bitcoin-...th-250000/
https://cryptocoinspy.com/litecoins-char...injection/

[Image: bull-and-bear-concept.jpg]
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

No, i dont think the falling down is stopped yet. We have seen the fall for months now and i wouldnt spend a dime before the whole market is up a bit, unless ofc you want to make a risky investment on if the market will rise again now.
And also i really dont trust Tether.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
We will see Junior

Yeah, but i hope the market will rise soon Smile But i think we have to be patience.
If you wanna donate in any cryptocurrency just send me a message and i will set it up(If i haven't) Smile All donations is appreciated  
(2018-06-26, 01:45 PM)Junior Wrote: Yeah, but i hope the market will rise soon Smile But i think we have to be patience.

That's it, let's be patient. The market will get back to normal.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-06-26, 04:39 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2018-06-26, 01:45 PM)Junior Wrote: Yeah, but i hope the market will rise soon Smile But i think we have to be patience.

I guess it depends on what "normal" is?  $1, $10, $0.1?
(2018-06-27, 11:22 AM)BobBobert Wrote:
(2018-06-26, 04:39 PM)Hugues Wrote:

I guess it depends on what "normal" is?  $1, $10, $0.1?

Normal for C20 is $2 i would say. I would say we need a 100% increase in the whole market before it's back to normal.
There is no normal. It's crypto. It's evolving all the time. What we do know is that adaptation to crypto will grow and therefore more want's to own crypto. C20 is a solid investment since it covers the major coins. I'm sure that by 2021 C20 will be close to $1000.

A bold prediction!
Worth a $100 just now?
(2018-06-28, 11:20 AM)BobBobert Wrote: A bold prediction!
Worth a $100 just now?

Yes Facebook just opened up for crypto ads again. For sure the market will recover and crypto will be used for more and more since it's practical, fast and very secure.