Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belgium - Panama: 3-0!
Congratulation to Belgium and Hugues!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2018-06-18, 09:07 PM)Carsten Wrote: Congratulation to Belgium and Hugues!

It's a hell of a team but I don't see them win the cup.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2018-06-18, 11:32 PM)Hugues Wrote:

Germany lost to Mexico. Argentina played a draw against Iceland (there is only 331000 people living there). Brazil played a draw against Switzerland. Spain and Portugal 3-3 in the best match so far. I saw a bit of England against Tunisia. I can't see England come even close to winning anything.

My bet right now is that Spain is the best team and that they will win it all.

(2018-06-19, 06:10 AM)Carsten Wrote:
(2018-06-18, 11:32 PM)Hugues Wrote:

Germany lost to Mexico. Argentina played a draw against Iceland (there is only 331000 people living there). Brazil played a draw against Switzerland. Spain and Portugal 3-3 in the best match so far. I saw a bit of England against Tunisia. I can't see England come even close to winning anything.

My bet right now is that Spain is the best team and that they will win it all.
It"s a kind of strange. Many big teams are playing lauzy against smaller teams (as you mention).
This makes it dificult to prognose.
I think we'll have to wait.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Yes it's strange. Nerves?

Still based on what I have seen I think Spain has the best team. They play dream football.

BUT I bet you that Germany will at least reach the semifinal. They always have this ability to play like shit but still win the important matches.

I would expect Germany and Spain to be in the semis. Not sure about any South American teams winning the Cup but maybe another semi finalist too - Argentina. There is always room for an outsider team like Belgium (or Iceland!) to make it there too. Belgium have an outstanding player in De Bruyne who could play for any team in the world probably. They have a strong squad and if they keep their best players fit and away from bookings then they are capable of reaching the semis.
(2018-06-19, 01:51 PM)BobBobert Wrote: I would expect Germany and Spain to be in the semis.  Not sure about any South American teams winning the Cup but maybe another semi finalist too - Argentina.  There is always room for an outsider team like Belgium (or Iceland!) to make it there too.  Belgium have an outstanding player in De Bruyne who could play for any team in the world probably.  They have a strong squad and if they keep their best players fit and away from bookings then they are capable of reaching the semis.

Yeah and don't forget Denmark.... but I highly doubt they will reach the semifinal even many here thinks so. I expect Denmark and France to advance from our group.

I am one of those Scottish fans who support ABE - anyone but England! It is more a banter thing than any real hatred but my English friends really do not understand it Smile
Don't worry. England will maybe not even reach the next round.

I like England to reach the knockout stages and go out on penalties. It is incredibly satisfying. There is no a penalty shoot out with England that I would not watch many times!