Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Dollar is going down!!!!!!!! Must read!
Have you ever heard about SDR?

Special Drawing Rights (SDR or XDR) are certificates issued by the International Monetary Fund. They were introduced within the Bretton Woods system to have a global common basis of payment, independent of currency fluctuations against another and without favoring a country by raising a country's currency to an international standard. The value of the Special Drawing Rights is determined by a basket of the most important trading currencies within the global monetary system: The Dollar, Euro, Yen, Pound and Yuan. These trading currencies can be set off against each other in SDRs via a fixed currency system at the IMF.

The SDR will act as a synthetic world reserve currency created by the IMF to achieve an orderly transition from the US Dollar as a world reserve currency to a trade currency. The final launch of the SDR is in fact a new Bretton Woods financial-economic agreement for the replacement of the US Dollar for the SDR. It will imply a landslide for the world economy and a possible restructuring of the international balance of power.

The Dollar as a world reserve currency must be converted into a trade currency in an orderly manner. An uncontrolled implosion of the dollar will destroy the world economy and plunge the world into chaos. In the event of a collapsing dollar, the SDR will have to act (temporarily or permanently) as the new world reserve currency. To avoid hyperinflation, the SDR will be officially covered by gold. It is one of the main reasons why China and Russia buy huge quantities of gold. It is not entirely clear whether the SDR will be based on a gold standard. Probably gold will be added as a 'trade coin' in the basket of coins. Another alternative is that the trade coins themselves must be covered with a basket of hard assets such as gold. In any case it is not entirely clear how gold will play an important role. Nevertheless, gold is, as Alan Greenspan himself already confessed, the ultimate currency.

The consequences for the US Dollar and the West.

The SDR will also include an international bond trading system that is held by the financial elite within the IMF, the World Bank and the BIS. Countries will be able to issue their bonds themselves via the SDR mechanism with the help of these institutions. The bonds will be nominated in SDR instead of the US Dollar. These are the SDR denominated bonds. The Chinese have already released one for further positioning as the Yuan as a world trade currency!

special drawing rightsThe dismantling of the US Dollar as a world reserve currency continues steadily and US bonds (Treasuries) will be avoided and dumped more and more. Instead, more and more SDR-nominated bonds will come into circulation. As a result, the Federal Reserve can also have room to raise interest rates little by little and allow a controlled devaluation of the US Dollar. The effects of an interest rate rise are not tender, but must take place to reform the current financial system whereby the dollar as a world trade currency will be on an equal footing with the other world trade coins.

The increase in interest rates will of course cause considerable economic shocks. The advantage is that the Dollar and the Euro with the corresponding debts will become cheaper. Restructuring the sovereign debt will become cheaper. For the ordinary citizen with a lot of savings this is only news. There is even mention of the split of the US Dollar: Dollars in circulation outside the United States held as a reserve at the major banks. And the American Dollars in circulation in the United States. The domestic Dollar will lose much more in value than the foreign Dollar. The foreign dollar could then continue to trade as a currency within the SDR system. It is not yet clear, but preparations are being made.

The EMU with the Euro and the European Stability Mechanism can actually be regarded as a regional experiment of the SDR on a global scale. The SDR will be further complimented with a (SDRM) Sovereign Debt Restructuring Mechanism.

It should be clear that this more controlled transition period also has enormous consequences for ordinary people in the streets, especially in the West. The Americans will lose enormous purchasing power. They will have to reform the debts. The country can be demoted to a third world country and placed under guardianship of the powerful central financial institutions. The Greek Tragedies and the subsequent European Crisis will have its own variant in the United States.

The Western financial elite (those in power within the BIS, IMF and Word Bank) will be able to retain part of their power with the help of the Special Drawing Rights and share it with the Chinese financial elite in particular. The game as played by the Federal Reserve can now be continued on a global level, with the exception that gold will play a role as an international ledger. FDRs can also be digitally printed, but the printer will eventually also have to look at the gold stocks and the gold price.

The introduction of the (FED) Federal Reserve was an attack on the financial sovereignty of the United States, especially as the recent introduction of ESM for European countries is. A fierce opponent of the FED at that time was Louis McFadden he already warned the citizens: "The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is eager to establish close ties with the Bank for International Settlements and there is no doubt that the intention is to join the American and European banking system with the intention of creating a financial power that is independent and above the American and European governments. Today's America will be transformed from one of the most productive nations in the world into a lazy consuming and importing nation with an increasingly negative trade balance. "
The agenda for the introduction of a single global financial system in the hands of an elite seems to work indeed. The American banker James Paul Warburg said in the thirties of the last century: "Whether we want it or not, there will be one world government. The only question is whether this will be realized through war and conquest or by consent. "

The question is of course whether it also works out as intended. The financial elite in Asia and China can in fact take over the above international institutions from the inside. In this way, China can emerge as the main world power and implement a multilateral system, which is mainly controlled by the United States. Via the AIIB and the new side routes they can reach Germany within their zone of influence with the help of Russia. Germany, including the Netherlands, only benefits from an alliance with the East for building a Euro-Asian economic zone. The American elite can get the worst of it and the weapons they have built to preserve the world's financial order will now be used against their own. The litmus test will be the internal development of NATO and whether the American army is interested in a Third World War. If NATO falls apart, and the highest commanders within the US Army are at stake, then the end will be exercise for the American elite and they will have to contribute to building a multi-polar world with a multilateral financial system based on the SDR and eventually gold.
These developments are all difficult to foresee. Be that as it may, the world is on the verge of major changes and the Special Drawing Rights will play an important role in the reform of the global monetary system. Within the World Bank and IMF there will be all kinds of intrigue about what the reform will look like and who ultimately has the most to say.

It seems that some very powerful Global Elites (including IMF members) decided to poor this SDR in some kind of Distributed Ledger and to implement it very soon. If so... Trump will not be able to do anything about it. Even wors, he will be blamed for the chaos. And believe me; it will have a chaotic impact for many Americans ( probably also many Europeans) and all those that have US Dollars in their portofolio. This scenario could happen sooner than we could think.
Many will call me crazy or paranoid, I know. I am predicting the fall of world economy since more than 5 years. People tell me: "See, we are still there. Where is you collapse?"

Buy silver, buy gold and Crypto currencies so that you are covered when the American Dollar loses its world reserve status.

All Americans present here in this forum; be warned.

The world has had it with USD. Trump started a global trade war! Well he gets one.

P.S. The question is also to what extent the crypto-equity that the large banks themselves issue as the SETL coin also play a role in guaranteeing global financial transactions and financial trust. Will the IMF and WorldBank also invest in blockchain technology? Who knows, will we eventually get a cryptocurrency as a world reserve currency covered with gold bars in the IMF safes?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

It is a bit technical for me and sounds like those conspiracy theories with global elites controlling our destiny. However that does not mean that this is wrong!

I do believe gold is a great investment long term and if I had $10k to invest I would put 5 into gold and 5 into crypto for balance. I would never put money into USD or GBP or EUROs as an investment. If the article is correct and I am reading it properly then the fall out would be catastrophic and almost certainly great news for crypto!
(2018-06-06, 10:51 AM)BobBobert Wrote: It is a bit technical for me and sounds like those conspiracy theories with global elites controlling our destiny.  However that does not mean that this is wrong!  

I do believe gold is a great investment long term and if I had $10k to invest I would put 5 into gold and 5 into crypto for balance.  I would never put money into USD or GBP or EUROs as an investment.  If the article is correct and I am reading it properly then the fall out would be catastrophic and almost certainly great news for crypto!

It could have a positive effect for Crypto, but we will also suffer before the effect takes place. If this scenario realy happens it will have catastroffic consequenties.

Didn't read it all yet.

Trump thinks that by isolating USA he can bring back jobs as he promised the voters. He has some valid points that USA buy much more from China and many other countries than they buy from USAp, so of course it causes internal problems. One way to deal with that is to tax foreign goods.

Still it's going to cause a major crises if it escalate. Crypto could be a solution. I would expect the Bitcoin price to go up now.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Hugues. It's a fine post. Doomsday reading Big Grin If USA will be more isolated and the dollar will fall in value then we will see a reaction. First diplomatic and later military...but it's all speculation.

It's a bit far fetched, so it most likely true. When we try to find out what is going on in the financial market, we need to think like a financial Tycoon, i.e. "I'm in power and I can do anything - only my imagination sets the limit. What can I do to benefit myself on the short range? I really don't care about the rest of the world". In that light Hugues post sounds true. However silly, shortsighted and devastating for the world economy it sounds. I recommend to take it seriously and look further into it.
(2018-06-07, 09:33 AM)Allanviby Wrote: It's a bit far fetched, so it most likely true. When we try to find out what is going on in the financial market, we need to think like a financial Tycoon, i.e. "I'm in power and I can do anything - only my imagination sets the limit. What can I do to benefit myself on the short range? I really don't care about the rest of the world". In that light Hugues post sounds true. However silly, shortsighted and devastating for the world economy it sounds. I recommend to take it seriously and look further into it.

Allan so will you look further into this and post your findings?

(by the way we should find a day to meet)

(2018-06-07, 09:33 AM)Allanviby Wrote: It's a bit far fetched, so it most likely true. When we try to find out what is going on in the financial market, we need to think like a financial Tycoon, i.e. "I'm in power and I can do anything - only my imagination sets the limit. What can I do to benefit myself on the short range? I really don't care about the rest of the world". In that light Hugues post sounds true. However silly, shortsighted and devastating for the world economy it sounds. I recommend to take it seriously and look further into it.

I like the logic!  I am still undecided about Trump - whether he is brilliant or awful.  I am impressed with the North Korea situation, no sure at all about Israel and the embassy in Jerusalem, and worried about the trade stuff now.  He is so hard to read.

I remember reading a book about the economic benefits of a big war - there is the initial devastation but then the regrouping, the investment into arms and the long term growth that comes from the privatisation of the technology.  That is a very poor summary of a 500 page book into 1 sentence!  Basically the rich grow richer from war while the working classes suffer too.
We are almost certain the current financial system will collapse. Maybe this is another sign of that.

Bob regarding Trump. He has only the objective to secure USA. Everthing else is a mean to do just that. That is not the right strategy to build colloboration and friends around the world and that is why he is not brilliant. I agree he had some smart moves but in total he is a disaster for the rest of the world.

Maybe you should read this.
https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-news/i...-051820172

Please read it till the end.

There is also a book about all this. "The Death of Money.
Author: James Rickards.
The book is completely online: https://www.riosmauricio.com/wp-content/...-Money.pdf
You can download and read it.
Maybe all people who declare me insane, about what I posted previously, will see some more after reading the book.