Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A religion based on #blockchain.
I didn't see this coming. A religion based on Blockchain.

"In this religion, the people participating and involved could essentially vote and continuously change the structure and nature of it," said Avery Singer, an artist and supporter of 0xΩ, according to the Forbes report.

https://www.sciencealert.com/there-s-now...re-kidding
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Having read it, I think it is one of the stupidest ideas ever. It will probably make him millions now!

Religion having it rules changed by anyone is plain daft. Imagine if I changed the Islamic blockchain to say that the Prophet was a fraud, or worse. I am sure there are many others who would join in and also back that statement but many many Muslims may have no access to the technology and have no input into something that affects their daily life.
It's a very funny idea more than a serious one.

(2018-06-04, 01:35 PM)Carsten Wrote: It's a very funny idea more than a serious one.

I hope you are right, that they are going for fun rather than seriousness.  Of late, I have been unable to detect "fun" - my fun sensors must be well broken!
(2018-06-05, 11:44 AM)BobBobert Wrote:
(2018-06-04, 01:35 PM)Carsten Wrote: It's a very funny idea more than a serious one.

I hope you are right, that they are going for fun rather than seriousness.  Of late, I have been unable to detect "fun" - my fun sensors must be well broken!

We need to get your fun sensors adjusted. Find a funny TV series like IT Crowd https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0487831/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 or something else that can trigger your "sensors".

Regarding religion. I'm a non believer and find most religions totally unserious. It's a long discussion so I will stop myself now.  Smile

(2018-06-05, 02:25 PM)Carsten Wrote: We need to get your fun sensors adjusted. Find a funny TV series like IT Crowd https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0487831/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 or something else that can trigger your "sensors".

Regarding religion. I'm a non believer and find most religions totally unserious. It's a long discussion so I will stop myself now.  Smile

Religion and politics are two areas to only go into late at night!  On the fun front, I do need something - it is mostly a lack of sleep that is my problem.  So a few good nights sleep would be welcomed.
hmm... tell your wife to give you a good massage. If she refuses the tell her that you will go somewhere else to get it! Big Grin

(I know...I Know...it's dangerous writing that... I wouldn't dare say something like that even I wanted to)

I am not a fan of massages from strangers - way too personal for me. I have had through work an offer of a free massage but I did not take it up - the idea of a stranger touching me is not pleasant! However my wife is under the same stress and she too has sleep issues! I guess a mutual massage is in order Smile
(2018-06-07, 11:09 AM)BobBobert Wrote: I am not a fan of massages from strangers - way too personal for me.  I have had through work an offer of a free massage but I did not take it up - the idea of a stranger touching me is not pleasant!  However my wife is under the same stress and she too has sleep issues!  I guess a mutual massage is in order Smile

Good idea. Good luck to better sleep both of you!

People are inventing anything to make money... being said, money is the religion of many! Smile