Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors says Marcello Karlsson is in Sweden.
A guy has contacted me and said Mark Karlsson is in Sweden now. Moved from Thailand to Sweden. 

Just passing on the information to anyone interested.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Hmmmmm I hope his health is ok and that he has not had to come back for cancer treatment.  I think I would choose his previous location over Sweden most times, unless it is to avoid some dodgy characters that have been rubbed up the wrong way.
(2018-06-03, 07:05 PM)Carsten Wrote: A guy has contacted me and said Mark Karlsson is in Sweden now. Moved from Thailand to Sweden. 

Just passing on the information to anyone interested.

Maybe you can grab his 250 million RBT and burn them..

I see Cryptopisais delisting RBT now, so next week only on Yobit
Yes it is delisted on Cryptopia... read this Twitter account https://twitter.com/rimbitwhale

I had forgotten about our whale! I am not sure why he is still active but it is surprising. Are people still trading rimbit? I would not have expected that for sure. A dollar a rimbit would be nice, and I would happily wait until the end of July for that Smile I could actually have plenty of spare cash in my life for once!
There are 13 buy orders on YoBit!! Big Grin In total it's about ~0.4 btc. There has been 3 trades the last 24 hours with a value of ~0.02 BTC.

The whale who claims to be Tom Conley has been active on Twitter on June 3.

I wonder if he has made anything on rimbit yet or is he really in it for the longer term? I still cannot see any future for rimbit at all.
We saw a pump and dump on Rimit in December. I think we are at the end of the road. Now there are 14 buy orders with a value of around 0.4 BTC. There is no dev, there is no explorer, the new wallet contains malware etc...all that issues should be fixed. But why buy Rimbit if one guy still has more than 51 %?

I never checked the rimbit countdown clock! I assume it was never burned.
(2018-06-07, 11:07 AM)BobBobert Wrote: I never checked the rimbit countdown clock!  I assume it was never burned.

I dont think it's burned.