Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JSEcoin ICO Announcement
Got a newsletter from the very promising JSEcoin. Internet WITHOUT ads just imagine!

"Today we can announce the date for the JSEcoin ICO which will start on 11th July 2018.
Full announcement here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1SC-rUJW1g
We will be making tokens available for purchase via an Ethereum ERC20 smart contract. As soon as the cap is reached we will close the ICO and apply to exchanges. Once listed on exchanges the JSEcoin token value will be determined by open market conditions.
If anyone is unfamiliar with the ICO process there is a pdf guide here: https://jsecoin.com/HowToParticipateInICO.pdf
Our token economics proposal from March is still inline with our current plans: https://jsecoin.com/token-economics-proposal/
The desktop app has now been released for Windows and we are pleased with the way it enables automatic mining without disrupting a users workflow. Visit the download page if you would like to give it a try: https://jsecoin.com/downloads/
As some of you might have noticed over the past month we have been putting more effort in to creating a social media presence and we are now ready to restart marketing efforts. An explainer video will be released next week and we will be driving paid advertising to this to start building up awareness in preparations for the ICO launch.
We need all the help we can get with spreading the word about JSEcoin so if anyone has any suggestions on how we can promote the project please let us know.
A bounty program will go live in the next few weeks to reward community members who can help. A draft proposal is available here: https://jsecoin.com/bounty-campaign-draft-proposal/
Thank you to everyone who has supported the project so far and we are very grateful to the community that has helped us get to this stage.
Kind regards,

David Mallett

Co-Founder"
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

You can download the desktop app to mine more robustly on the desktop. It's not faster than the browser, but more stable. Right this moment it says I have mined 70 JSECoin today on an old laptop. Imagine JSECoin just go to $1 then it's a very good investment using 45 W of power 24/7 on a machine I almost never use. I also bought some JSECoin at the pre-pre-ico and they have multiplied many many times now. If JSECoin comes to $1 which is quite possible with the upcoming ICO in July we all can make very good money and at the same time support a team that tries to create a very good alternative to annoying ads.

(2018-06-03, 07:27 PM)Carsten Wrote: You can download the desktop app to mine more robustly on the desktop. It's not faster than the browser, but more stable. Right this moment it says I have mined 70 JSECoin today on an old laptop. Imagine JSECoin just go to $1 then it's a very good investment using 45 W of power 24/7 on a machine I almost never use. I also bought some JSECoin at the pre-pre-ico and they have multiplied many many times now. If JSECoin comes to $1 which is quite possible with the upcoming ICO in July we all can make very good money and at the same time support a team that tries to create a very good alternative to annoying ads.

70 per day? Are you kidding?
I can not even mine 1 per day.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I'm not kidding. Actually I think it's probably between 80-110 JSECoin pr. day. It's a 6 year old MacAir that runs the desktop miner 24/7. There is not much CPU load even I cranked the hashrate to the highest possible setting.

I will try to note exactly how many coins I mine pr. day and post later.

(2018-06-04, 07:43 AM)Carsten Wrote: I'm not kidding. Actually I think it's probably between 80-110 JSECoin pr. day. It's a  6 year old MacAir that runs the desktop miner 24/7. There is not much CPU load even I cranked the hashrate to the highest possible setting.

I will try to note exactly how many coins I mine pr. day and post later.

Ok. Let me know.

"As some of you might have noticed over the past month we have been putting more effort in to creating a social media presence and we are now ready to restart marketing efforts. An explainer video will be released next week and we will be driving paid advertising to this to start building up awareness in preparations for the ICO launch.
We need all the help we can get with spreading the word about JSEcoin so if anyone has any suggestions on how we can promote the project please let us know.
A bounty program will go live in the next few weeks to reward community members who can help. A draft proposal is available here: https://jsecoin.com/bounty-campaign-draft-proposal/
Thank you to everyone who has supported the project so far and we are very grateful to the community that has helped us get to this stage."

That could be straight off the Rimbit forum!
Hugues: I have now checked exactly how much is mined and it's 4.66 JSECoin pr. hour which should be equal to 111 JSEcoin pr. day on this old machine used to write this.

I asked Dave (JSECoin cofounder) if it's possible to mine on more machine on the same account. He replied:

"Hi Carsten,

I'm afraid it's not possible to mine on multiple machines, and there is no benefit to doing so. If you login on a second machine in the same account you will be logged out of the first. Also there is a limit to 1 lottery ticket per block per account. Our goal is that everyone has equal chance of earning rewards and we want to avoid a scenario whereby whoever has access to the most devices dominates earnings. I'll also answer on Twitter in case others were wondering the same.
"

BobBobert:

JSECoin is not a single man's Thai hoppy project. They seriously want to give websites owners a true alternative to ads. People hate ads and install ad blockers or use the excellent Brave browser to avoid seeing them. The result is that creative minds create popup ads, notification ads or has the website telling you that to see the page you need to disable your adblocker.

The statement JSECoin use is not unique for them. All use it. All want us to spread the word. Take the resent Avinoc https://www.avinoc.com/r/XREuFYkGQTtD that uses your social account to give you tokens. There are so many ICO's and coins out there that the common man has lost the overview over what is what and therefore it is hard to get YOUR project through the massive posts about coins/ICO's. Therefore it's important to get as many "followers" as possible (if you have an honest project).

(2018-06-04, 06:26 PM)Carsten Wrote: Hugues: I have now checked exactly how much is mined and it's 4.66 JSECoin pr. hour which should be equal to 111 JSEcoin pr. day on this old machine used to write this.

I asked Dave (JSECoin cofounder) if it's possible to mine on more machine on the same account. He replied:

"Hi Carsten,

I'm afraid it's not possible to mine on multiple machines, and there is no benefit to doing so. If you login on a second machine in the same account you will be logged out of the first. Also there is a limit to 1 lottery ticket per block per account. Our goal is that everyone has equal chance of earning rewards and we want to avoid a scenario whereby whoever has access to the most devices dominates earnings. I'll also answer on Twitter in case others were wondering the same.
"

BobBobert:

JSECoin is not a single man's Thai hoppy project. They seriously want to give websites owners a true alternative to ads. People hate ads and install ad blockers or use the excellent Brave browser to avoid seeing them. The result is that creative minds create popup ads, notification ads or has the website telling you that to see the page you need to disable your adblocker.

The statement JSECoin use is not unique for them. All use it. All want us to spread the word. Take the resent Avinoc https://www.avinoc.com/r/XREuFYkGQTtD that uses your social account to give you tokens. There are so many ICO's and coins out there that the common man has lost the overview over what is what and therefore it is hard to get YOUR project through the massive posts about coins/ICO's. Therefore it's important to get as many "followers" as possible (if you have an honest project).

I started mining this morning at about 8 AM and I stopped at 4 PM. and the rsult was 33JSE. So 33JSE per 8 hours give me a total of more than 130JSE per day. Strange it works way faster than before.

I'm sure you can find the post where JSECoin stated that they have decided to have many more coins. So instead of being rewarded with 0.001 (or so) JSECoin you now get 1. So all that had like JSECoin in their wallet suddenly got a factor of thousands more.

(I will look for the post later but don't have the time right now)

(2018-06-04, 06:26 PM)Carsten Wrote: BobBobert:

You are right, I think it was the Mark post on another thread that put me in mind of Rimbit!  I stand corrected Smile