Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amon insider.
I wrote Amon on Facebook today since the price is dropping:

me:

"Amon seems to drop rapidly in value. What is the reason for this?

To stop this drop you have to do the burn of the remaining tokens and announce it in as many places as possible. Do you have a date for the burn?

I know it's hard to get the credit card but unless you can show progress to all I'm afraid that Amon will drop even further.

What can we do to help?
Amon seems to drop rapidly in value. What is the reason for this?

To stop this drop you have to do the burn of the remaining tokens and announce it in as many places as possible. Do you have a date for the burn?

I know it's hard to get the credit card but unless you can show progress to all I'm afraid that Amon will drop even further.

What can we do to help?"

Amon:

"Hi Carsten, Thanks for your message. We will give a date for the burning soon. We believe that with futures updates the token price will be higher than now."

Me:

"Thanks for your answer. It's a good idea to act soon. Another tip is to have 2-3 post pr. week on social media and if possible a larger post each ~10-14 days about what goes on.

I think you should make the burn a "huge" event with live streaming. Make sure to advertise widely. We all will help spread the word of course."
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Thanks for update Carsten. I was wondering why it is down 70% from ICO
Please also read the Q&A with the CEO Daniele Izzo

https://medium.com/@amontech/q-a-with-am...04613df7e2

I still believe in Amon that is undervalued right now. I think Hugues has more info on when the burn can take place.

(2018-05-22, 04:42 PM)Carsten Wrote: Please also read the Q&A with the CEO Daniele Izzo

https://medium.com/@amontech/q-a-with-am...04613df7e2

I still believe in Amon that is undervalued right now. I think Hugues has more info on when the burn can take place.

This is why the burn in not now;

It is impossible to do the burn now because they are still waiting for some people get whitelisted. People have the possibility to get whitelisted till june 10th.
From that date on they will have to refund the people that are not whitelisted. So at this moment they don't know how much tokens will be sold or not, because probably they will have to refund some people.
Then there is also this;
As of from today there will be bounty distribution and airdrops. After all this is done they can burn the remaining tokens.

The distribution of tokens will be divided into different phases, below you can see the full breakdown
Airdrop Reddit: 22 May 2018
Airdrop Youtube: 22 May 2018
Airdrop Medium: 25 May 2018
Facebook: 30 May 2018
Twitter: 30 May 2018
Youtube: 3 June 2018
Signature: 7 June 2018
Special Reward: 7 June 2018
Article: 7 June 2018
During this process, we will distributed a total of 35,891,748.98 AMN Tokens within Airdrops and Bounties.

To be honest, I realy don't know how to participate in the airdrops on facebook, youtube, reddit, medium, ...
Anyone an idea what the procedure could be?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Someone is buying up Amon today 47% up...but still half the value from the ICO.

Amon $? $0.024888 $43,054 ? AMN * 47.05%

(2018-05-23, 02:25 PM)Carsten Wrote: Someone is buying up Amon today 47% up...but still half the value from the ICO.

Amon $? $0.024888 $43,054 ? AMN * 47.05%

OK!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Sounds like MNX when freebies sold at $1.50 for first few days. I was able buy some at $3.50 on day 4
I follow them religiously on Telegram... and the least we can say is that PR is not their strong point... burning a coin... that reminds me of some rogue team who wanted to burn another one some time... can’t remember the name of the coin... Big Grin
I hate Telegram..... Is there an easy way to use it?

Yes burning coin. I'm sure it will happen for Amon.

(2018-05-26, 02:38 PM)Carsten Wrote: I hate Telegram..... Is there an easy way to use it?

Yes burning coin. I'm sure it will happen for Amon.

Carsten, since I've been using Telegram quite a lot recently, I've come to realise it is actually a genius piece of software.

Mattermost and Discord are superior for most use cases, but for getting 20,000 people in one chat room at the same time, there is no other application that is better.

Take a look through these two lists of Telegram tricks. These are just the tip of the iceberg. The most useful for me is turning off GIF animations. That alone greatly improves the experience in many groups.

https://beebom.com/cool-telegram-messenger-tricks/

http://thesmartlocal.com/read/telegram-hacks-101

Telegram is a much better experience on Desktop than mobile.