Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avinoc
As you al know I got quite a lot of MNX from Minexcoin in the early days before and during their ICO.
It is thanks to these MNX that I invested in some other coins and ICOs and it made me a profit from more than $ 100000.

Now I came along another Airdrop and I connected it with several social accounts. I gained 5700 tokens, worth $285.
I did not reviewed this one yet, but since it is not costing me a penny, I did this.
Since I am here to help every member of this forum, I think you all deserve this too.
So if you want to get some free tokens use my link: www.avinoc.com/r/XE7sv6bXYcpU

Please do not invest for now!! I have to review first.

Who knows these will be worth something later... If not, we are not loosing a dime.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

MinexCoin did good for you. Thanks about sharing this.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

What is Airdrop by the way?

I can't create an account on Avinoc

Hugues... they want you to sign in with social accounts. You give them your personal data. Just be careful.

(2018-05-22, 09:16 AM)Carsten Wrote: Hugues... they want you to sign in with social accounts. You give them your personal data. Just be careful.

I have nothing to hide, so they may have these data. By the way i am not very active on these media.

Okay Hugues. Some of my social accounts is okay that they can see what I post. YouTube is not okay since the will see my history not that I have anything to hide, but it's really not something they need to know.

I signed up with some accounts and have 6587 "points" now. They claim it's worth $569

(2018-05-22, 10:40 AM)Carsten Wrote: Okay Hugues. Some of my social accounts is okay that they can see what I post. YouTube is not okay since the will see my history not that I have anything to hide, but it's really not something they need to know.

I signed up with some accounts and have 6587 "points" now. They claim it's worth $569

I suppose they use the ico price. Only the future will tell the exact value, when the tokens are listed on exchanges. You didn't invest, so it is certainly not a loss. I still have to investigate this. They are active with this programm since several years. This gives me a certain degree of trust. Let's just wait for now.

Very good Hugues. Thanks. No I don't invest in this now. Should have jumped on the Holo wagen.

I get a 404 page not found on that link Sad
(2018-05-22, 02:14 PM)BobBobert Wrote: I get a 404 page not found on that link Sad
Try this one.
https://www.avinoc.com/r/XE7sv6bXYcpU

(2018-05-22, 10:40 AM)Carsten Wrote: Okay Hugues. Some of my social accounts is okay that they can see what I post. YouTube is not okay since the will see my history not that I have anything to hide, but it's really not something they need to know.

How did you manage to get so many points? I only had 2800 points.