Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other scams - solar powered roadways
Have a look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pIfo1Dynjg

There are other elaborated scams (even if the inventors seem to still believe it.), so maybe it's more genuine.

Made me think of Rimbit.

Cheers,
tw0t
Didn't see the entire video.....lack of time :-(

They raised a lot of money: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/solar.../7156597#/

Solar power is for sure something we will see much more in the future. There is more houses in my area with big solar panels on the roof generating electricity both to the house and the power grid.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Around here too... a lot of of solar panels. But, I am sure Mark will have something more like he always had. Something about selling air, like time sharing or other stuff like that. He could be starting a religion as well, he already has followers.
(2016-10-12, 11:48 AM)Cell Wrote: Around here too... a lot of of solar panels. But, I am sure Mark will have something more like he always had. Something about selling air, like time sharing or other stuff like that. He could be starting a religion as well, he already has followers.

If he starts a religion he will not be God he will be Admin!  Tongue

Him as his 3 followers...... He banned my IP but with Tor browser I can see there are > 400 members of his forum.....That's very very likely...haha.

Yeah... 387 robots and characters created by him and 3 followers with no clue.
(2016-10-12, 04:35 PM)Cell Wrote: Yeah... 387 robots and characters created by him and 3 followers with no clue.

Smile Smile Smile Smile

I think I remember this from a while ago on IGG - it sounds sensible but I was not convinced. Solar is the way to go, along with wind. I think every new house in the UK should have panels on it as a law.
(2016-10-18, 03:43 PM)BobBobert Wrote: I think I remember this from a while ago on IGG - it sounds sensible but I was not convinced. Solar is the way to go, along with wind.  I think every new house in the UK should have panels on it as a law.

That combined with electric cars to help store the energy. That's way to go to remove the dependency of the fossil fuel controlled mainly be the very unstable middle east...ups political statement. Let's hope Admin doesn't delete my post..