Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Invictus
So guys, what do you think? Does sound like the big thing to me (as they were refering to before the announcement),  but I’d like your input...

Titan, though, sounds like a good first attempt to help in ICO investing:

« @everyone  Today we are thrilled to announce the launch of Invictus Capital. 

Invictus Capital will offer a diverse array of data-science backed funds, alongside CRYPTO20, for the intelligent cryptocurrency investor.

We also introduce the Invictus Titan for public use - a machine-learning powered plagiarism detection tool intended to enable the cryptocurrency community to root out scams and copycat projects.

Discover more in the Medium link below:
https://medium.crypto20.com/introducing-...45651369b3 »
It's probably a safe investment.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Looks ok, but it needs some more study.
I will do that. Give me some time.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

If you like crypto20, you'll probably love Titan.

It sounds like it has a lot more potential as an investment than an ordinary index fund.
My first ipressions of INVICTUS CAPITAL!

I took some time to read and review these 2 new projects from the founders of Crypto20.

Kinetic Fund looks a bit similar to C20. It is a fund of cryptocurrencies chosen and selected from the top 100 best performing currencies. Where C20 is composed of 20 currencies with the highest market cap, Kinetic fund will be a range of currencies wich perform the best within a specific range of time.
What range of time? Good question. I don’t know yet.

How many currencies? I don’t know yet.

I suppose the algorithm is going to decide!
It will be a certain number of currencies from the 100 best performing currencies.

Hyperion Fund seems to be the best of the best.
It looks with Hyperion that my job as crypto inspector, reviewer, investigator will no longer be of any use. Sad
They do all the work. They will do the due diligence and vetting.
They will also give us the possibility to invest in pre ICO. Normally pre sales of ICO is a kind of pre investment that is only accesible for accredited investors or individuals with spectacular capital to invest. Invictus will act as accredited investor and distribute these invested units in the form of tokens as if we invested individually in an ICO.

With C20 I believed they were a game changer. Well now again they have game changing projects.

If you ask me; it looks great.
I will keep you informed with new info soon.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Good work so far Hugues.

You will always be needed. If AI takes over all trading the trading will probably crash og come to a halt (if all AI are equal).

That said I'm looking at machine learning, Neural network and deep AI learning. It's not as complicated when you just break it down into small pieces. As we know algorithms are already applied to automatic trading, but some take it further with AI and NN. I want to understand those techniques to either apply them with some of you or work against them knowing their weaknesses.

I wish I had invested in Crypto20, because they are going to have a preliminary sale for Crypto20 ICO investors.
(2018-03-06, 09:27 AM)Jacob Wrote: I wish I had invested in Crypto20, because they are going to have a preliminary sale for Crypto20 ICO investors.

If you trust one of us like Hugues or myself maybe we can help you purchase.

Feel free to PM me or Hugues or both. We are here to help.

I know Hugues have help another member in here purchasing C20 and hold his token until they could be transferred...or something like that  Shy

Thank you Carsten. That is kind of you, If I have some eth leftover from an upcoming ico, I will buy some titan tokens through you when the presale comes around.
(2018-03-06, 03:52 PM)Jacob Wrote: Thank you Carsten. That is kind of you, If I have some eth leftover from an upcoming ico, I will buy some titan tokens through you when the presale comes around.

You are very welcome Jacob.