Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new paypal is born: Stellar
Hi guys,
I was holding this for myself because it was a hard one to investigate on.
It's about stellar and his coin: Lumen (XLM)
I conclude this coin as a hell of an investment.

The Stellar network makes it possible to send (recieve) funds of any kind to anyone.
Yes you read it correct. Funds of any kind, even fiat money. See it like a kind of paypal or another payment processor.
It is fast as lightning and the cost for a transaction is ridiculous low. If I am not mistaken, you can do about 100000 (yes one hundred thousand) transactions with 1 XLM.

What else? It offer users the possibility to make exchange orders from one currency to another (cryptos as well as fiat)

Multi currency tranactions:
  • Stellar converts the funds with a previous offer on its order book and automatically facilitates the exchanage
  • Stellar uses Lumens, its coin, as an intermediary for the exchange.  It converts the funds from currency A into Lumens on the global marketplace, and then it takes those Lumens and converts them to currency B for the user receiving these funds.
  • If there are no trading pairs in the exchange for the two currencies, Stellar searches for offers on the network that will lead to a chain conversion into the desired currency (e.g., USD to EUR, EUR to GBP, BGP to AUD, AUD to JPY).
I suggested Ripple some time ago. It still is a good investment. If you have Ripple keep and wait. It will grow.
But do not underestimate XLM.

Ripple is a beautiful system that works for the banks. Stellar is a beautiful system that works for Joe sixpack. Like I read somewhere; it is laymans Ripple.

This coin is not a common crypto coin, it is an invention.

I am going for it.

PS:Cell you can exchange CNY directly and get it into your bankaccount within 12 hours.

I transeferred Lumens from Poloniex to my wallet. The transaction was done in less than 60 seconds.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks Hugues! I have also been looking at the coin for a while, but was not sure about it.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Sounds interesting - so you recommend we buy Lumens? Or is there something else to invest in here?
Yes Bob. It's recommended to buy Stellar.

Nice! I'll check this then! Thanks Hugues!

Any kind of prediction for that one?
Crypto20 has 4.7% Stellar right now. What good are predictions? LOL... it's not always the best technology that wins.

I try anyway and then the professor can predict as well. I advise you Cell to trust Hugues more than me.

Stellar is worth $5 within the next 4 month.

Well, we all know that predictions are as good as the weather forecast... well not always on the target. But, it is interesting to see what people thinks. Crypto20 is also down for some time now, so it seems like a path right now.
The Stellar I bought this morning is up almost 10% now.

(2018-01-10, 06:51 PM)Carsten Wrote: The Stellar I bought this morning is up almost 10% now.

I believe this coin has a great potential. Hold on to this coin. I believe this is a patience coin Shy
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

There is some mixed information on Stellar. In the link below there are some good points about Stellar being a clone of Ripple but as Hugues say for the people and not for the banks.

Some manipulation seems to go on:

"The huge drop about 14 hours ago was total manipulation.

STR was going parabolic, then suddenly someone placed a huge sell order (most likely a short) and then the DDOS instantly started on Kracken and Polo.

Was waiting for ages for the page to load, couldn't do anything. Had the trollbox open on another screen (but couldn't trade) everyone was going nuts.

By the time it had loaded my margin position had been closed. I lost the 7 btc gains I had made that day and 1.5btc I had invested.

Very disappointing."

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/c...h_stellar/