Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
(false) Citations of Mark Karlsson
Tongue 
[-- Ok let's have some fun. It will be therapeutical. I'll send 10K rimbits to the one I find to be the funniest. FWIW --]

"I am an honest and poor guy. Ask to my friends: Lamrich and Admin. Each of them got one third of my money".
(2016-10-04, 09:29 PM)Cell Wrote: [-- Ok let's have some fun. It will be therapeutical. I'll send 10K rimbits to the one I find to be the funniest. FWIW --]

"I am an honest and poor guy. Ask to my friends: Lamrich and Admin. Each of them got one third of my money".

There is no competition while I am at this forum. Have you seen my avatar picture. Of course I am the funniest. "There can be only one..." Big Grin
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2016-10-04, 09:29 PM)Cell Wrote: [-- Ok let's have some fun. It will be therapeutical. I'll send 10K rimbits to the one I find to be the funniest. FWIW --]

Haha that something.....from the shoutbox in his forum?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

"Buy a million Rimbit today and tomorrow you will be rejoicing"
"The money is the same, earned or scammed"
(2016-10-05, 07:21 AM)Carsten Wrote:

Haha that something.....from the shoutbox in his forum?

No, it 100% false... making fun of the situation... it is a group therapy. Wink
"Everything is in the numbers, just do the simple math"
(2016-10-05, 10:45 AM)BobBobert Wrote: "Buy a million Rimbit today and tomorrow you will be rejoicing"
"The money is the same, earned or scammed"

Ha ha ha!
Seriously....how do we stop him from dumping?

Should we go to Thailand and have a beer and friendly talk with him?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2016-10-05, 05:03 PM)Carsten Wrote: Seriously....how do we stop him from dumping?

Should we go to Thailand and have a beer and friendly talk with him?

this is offtopic, let's keep it clean and easy to follow for others.. but. are you serious?
"I would really want to have a friendly talk with you Carsten". Smile))))))))))))))))