Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now what? Nothing from Mark
Now that the Police have been informed on behalf of this group we have to wait and see what happens.

We have heard nothing from Mark. He is hiding in silence  and don't want to cooperate with us. He don't want to come forward and step down as promised and don't do the burning.

We don't have many options left.  Is any of you guys able to get into Marks head and make him see how he destroys his income?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if we can create a new coin and if we at all can safe some of our Rimbit.

I will talk with tw0t on Thursday (or that's the plan)
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I think that he will never cooperate in any ways... sadly. He scammed us. Period. He does not care about any of us... or any human being if you ask me. For him, it's him for himself, and he is even scamming some poor young guys who don't have a clue about what is going on. I really don't have any respect for that kind of person... he should go in prison and stay there forever if you ask me. I'm sorry for his family though... they did not choose their husband/father's way of life. If he really has a family... of course.
I don't think we have a chance of Mark cooperating. He clearly had his plan and he will stick to it as long as he can earn an income. It's a sad thought, but I think we may have to move on from Rimbit. I don't think it can be trusted whilst he has any form of control or stake in it. Even he if chose to cooperate at this stage, would any of us really trust him? I don't think I could.
Clearly, he is stubborn and he will keep going until he gets caught :*(
Rimbit address : RWjHgnVG5NoBC7kxLcfxi7TvZ2DjDLJATe
(2016-10-02, 05:59 PM)Cell Wrote: I think that he will never cooperate in any ways... sadly. He scammed us. Period. He does not care about any of us... or any human being if you ask me. For him, it's him for himself, and he is even scamming some poor young guys who don't have a clue about what is going on. I really don't have any respect for that kind of person... he should go in prison and stay there forever if you ask me. I'm sorry for his family though... they did not choose their husband/father's way of life. If he really has a family... of course.

Sadly you are right about his personality. He should of course face time in prison and now the Thai has been informed. Let's see what happens.

He is still silent. I don't know if anybody else has tried contacting him? If not you should do it and ask for the burn.

Otherwise Rimbit is dead.

Huh Huh Huh

Carsten

(2016-10-03, 12:13 AM)Dead5pur Wrote: I don't think we have a chance of Mark cooperating. He clearly had his plan and he will stick to it as long as he can earn an income. It's a sad thought, but I think we may have to move on from Rimbit. I don't think it can be trusted whilst he has any form of control or stake in it. Even he if chose to cooperate at this stage, would any of us really trust him? I don't think I could.

Yes how stupid have I been throwing good money after Rimbit. I had too high social trust in him. Other IGG projects I bought had never gone the way this one has. That's maybe one of the reasons I was pretty sure it was an honest guy behind.

We can trust the burn. Him..... that's a different matter, but no I don't think we can ever trust him again.

I hope the Thai police will jail him.

(2016-10-03, 01:06 AM)Frudel Wrote: Clearly, he is stubborn and he will keep going until he gets caught :*(

Sadly yes   Sad

He has his facebook back andis busy on it rubbishing the burn, so clearly he has no intention of backing down. It is in the hands of the Thais police and if they do nothing then nothing will come of it all.
(2016-10-03, 11:37 AM)BobBobert Wrote: He has his facebook back andis busy on it rubbishing the burn, so clearly he has no intention of backing down.  It is in the hands of the Thais police and if they do nothing then nothing will come of it all.

I wonder who gave him his facebook page back? Any comment?

Yes....this is probably the end. Sad

(2016-10-02, 03:14 PM)Carsten Wrote: Now that the Police have been informed on behalf of this group we have to wait and see what happens.

We have heard nothing from Mark. He is hiding in silence  and don't want to cooperate with us. He don't want to come forward and step down as promised and don't do the burning.

We don't have many options left.  Is any of you guys able to get into Marks head and make him see how he destroys his income?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if we can create a new coin and if we at all can safe some of our Rimbit.

I will talk with tw0t on Thursday (or that's the plan)

Yesterday I got a message from tw0t telling me he is back in Europe. He gave me his email adress and skype name. I thinks he wants to talk too!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?