Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardano
scientific philosophy
I am reviewing and following this one for several monts. I didn't talk about yet because it is a hard one to figure out.
I figured out very quickly that the team behind it is very OK. They know what they are doing, they know what they are talking about. But the system behind it is not that easy to understand. It took me a lot of my time.

Cardano is founded by the co-founder of Ethereum. Cardano is creating an improved version of Ethereum which will include 'Smart Contracts' and " more advanced features than any protocol previously developed" 

Cardano has  a stunning website and a great team supporting the project, the roadmap is yet to be released but I am really looking forward to it.

I believe this one is going to be a topper.
If you go for a review, be aware it is not that simple to understand. take your time and watch some videos to

https://www.cardanohub.org/en/home/
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Thanks for the info Hugues.

It's hard to say if this one will succeed or not. Ethereum and Ripple are superior to Bitcoin's blockchain, BUT Bitcoin is still going strong and is the most popular crypto still. This tell us that it's not the one with the best technology that is going to win. Other factors like timing and marketing plays a more important role. Factors like anonymity also plays are role making Monero more and more popular on the dark web.

The market for new cryptos are already too large if you ask me. Tokens here and there. New coins each day. More than 1200 now. It's impossible for anyone to maintain an overview of them all.

I'm not saying Cardano is not going to make it I'm just saying that the common people have heard about Bitcoin and MAYBE Ethereum, but not about all the others. They have heard that Bitcoin is rising in popularity. They are going to focus on Bitcoin and MAYBE Ethereum

My bet now is that Ethereum is going to be more popular because transaction times for Bitcoin is going to "kill" the practical use. A fork has to come for Bitcoin if it should scale with the request of the market. We will see if Bitcoin will maintain the lead in one year still. I think there is a huge chance for Ethereum to be the leader by then.

Ripple? Yes, Ripple is used by financial institutes so I bet in 1-2 years time it becomes mainstream and will rise in usage also for the common people.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2017-11-29, 04:34 PM)Carsten Wrote: Thanks for the info Hugues.

It's hard to say if this one will succeed or not. Ethereum and Ripple are superior to Bitcoin's blockchain, BUT Bitcoin is still going strong and is the most popular crypto still. This tell us that it's not the one with the best technology that is going to win. Other factors like timing and marketing plays a more important role. Factors like anonymity also plays are role making Monero more and more popular on the dark web.

The market for new cryptos are already too large if you ask me. Tokens here and there. New coins each day. More than 1200 now. It's impossible for anyone to maintain an overview of them all.

I'm not saying Cardano is not going to make it I'm just saying that the common people have heard about Bitcoin and MAYBE Ethereum, but not about all the others. They have heard that Bitcoin is rising in popularity. They are going to focus on Bitcoin and MAYBE Ethereum

My bet now is that Ethereum is going to be more popular because transaction times for Bitcoin is going to "kill" the practical use. A fork has to come for Bitcoin if it should scale with the request of the market. We will see if Bitcoin will maintain the lead in one year still. I think there is a huge chance for Ethereum to be the leader by then.

Ripple? Yes, Ripple is used by financial institutes so I bet in 1-2 years time it becomes mainstream and will rise in usage also for the common people.

Ethereum, Monero and Ripple are the good ones for the nearest future. Cardano wiil be one of them too, but maybe not tomorrow. Maybe the day after tomorrow. Meaning I think this one could gain popularity faster then we think.

...and we are happy for your input Hugues!

(when I say "we" I mean us in here. "We" is not like We on the rimbit.com page :-) )

WE understand Carsten. Smile
Just noticed on the crypto20 site that Cardano is in the portofolio of CR20. It has place nr. 8
So when it is in their portofolio it should be OK.

(2017-11-30, 04:49 PM)Cell Wrote: WE understand Carsten. Smile

haha Big Grin

(2017-12-01, 08:26 AM)Hugues Wrote: Just noticed on the crypto20 site that Cardano is in the portofolio of CR20. It has place nr. 8
So when it is in their portofolio it should be OK.

Interesting Hugues. I need more time.

I looked more at Cardano. I saw the 50 min long video with a guy explaining the generations of crypto. Seems he was part of the team behind Ethereum. It also makes sense to create at system with the scalability he talks about. Not only transactions pr. sec, but also data. The Bitcoin blockchain is becoming TOO large but has to be copied to each node. It's not so with Cardano. The create a system where you only need a part of the blockchain while other is having other parts. Much like the torrent network. The also try to solve the problem of sending money between the different blockchains and the fiat world. I think they have a very good case for their system.

You can buy ADA (Cardano) on bittrex.com!

If ADA goes to $100 or more it looks like a very nice future for me Big Grin Big Grin