Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open letter to Mark Karlsson or whatever your name is
Mark, (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-karlsson-1617619b)

Take look at https://c-cex.com/?p=rbt-btc or any other of the few or none exchanges dealing with Rimbit.

The price is dropping crazy. The root cause is you lost your mind and acted irresponsible on the original forum. You lost all the important investors, just because you had to act with a crazy attitude and ruin everything built on that forum. The IGG sale was of course the main issue because you could no longer keep your steady income. You also lost most of the Pateron supports. So now you have NOTHING worth buying.

You keep saying burning is not a possibility. If you keep claiming that nonsense you are not only violating the original Rimbit IGG text, but also all the other promises you kept giving us. Don't you see that burning is the only way to save Rimbit? If you do the burn  we still have this forum to back the Rimbit project.

If you refuse Rimibt is dead. You get nothing and we get nothing.

The choice is yours and we need your response now.

During the weekend I hope to collect enough evidence from IGG (that is investigating your fraud) that we can present to the Thai police. We already have more than enough.

More trusted members are helping, so thanks to them.

I hope you do come to your senses and together bring Rimbit back on track. The course it is taking now doesn't bring you any food on the table.

We can agree to let you keep one or two million for youself. Step down and make Rimbit a true decentralized system. That was one of the original goals, but that promise you also did break by keeping all the Rimbit for yourself. 

The burning needs to take place.

It's your last chance to save Rimbit.

Act now before you destroy anymore than you already did.

Carsten
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

We got his response - he is throwing it away for pennies and basically destroyed any hope for us to get the price back up. Guys, let's move on - I have no idea, how we this could ever come back up - and we have done our fair share to keep it down. Clever move on his end, sucked as much money out of it as possible.
(2016-09-29, 01:54 PM)Carsten Wrote: During the weekend I hope to collect enough evidence from IGG (that is investigating your fraud) that we can present to the Thai police. We already have more than enough.

This line reads better if it says "Over this weekend I am collating even more evidence from IGG (that is....
It may not be what you are meaning to say though!

It is a good letter, stark facts.

I would be tempted to mention an apology and unbanning as well, but I think you are right to leave them out as it may be too many negative things for CH to contemplate.

(2016-09-29, 02:38 PM)tw0t Wrote: We got his response - he is throwing it away for pennies and basically destroyed any hope for us to get the price back up. Guys, let's move on - I have no idea, how we this could ever come back up - and we have done our fair share to keep it down. Clever move on his end, sucked as much money out of it as possible.

I think you are right - that is his response. However it may be that Carsten's letter will help him to see a bigger picture, that it may still be saveable (I do have doubts) but there is a chance that his name will not be awful when his kids google it. He may just go for it.

At least he will have a final chance before the dossiers are sent to whoever they are going to.
I also think we will have to move on sadly. He appears to be stubborn and keen to take as much money from people as possible. We would be better served putting our time and energy into something positive and constructive.
I just created a thread lets see if he doesnt ban me after this one.

Oh and you can see on the shoutbox the whole open letter from Carsten! Smile
Rimbit address : RWjHgnVG5NoBC7kxLcfxi7TvZ2DjDLJATe
(2016-09-29, 03:14 PM)Frudel Wrote: I just created a thread lets see if he doesnt ban me after this one.

Oh and you can see on the shoutbox the whole open letter from Carsten! Smile

That's cool! Thanks Frudel

Bob...yeah...I could have written we have screenshots from the old forum already etc....Tried my best to stay as nice as possible. As you know English is not my main language. I did what I could in the amount of time I had.

Anyway the Word/Pdf document will be put together. He needs to respond now or Rimbit is dead.

Then PlanB becomes an option....(maybe).

That is fine Carsten, way better than anything in any other language I could do!

I just popped over to see Frudel in the shoutbox - Good!

Did anyone spot this thread http://www.rimbitforum.net/threads/patre...used.6362/
"Why am I providing $20 a month for 2000 RBT, if the shop is trading $10 for 7570 RBT?
This makes no absolutely no sense whatsoever" asked by Hsieh_Rimbit! I bet they feel they have been ripped off now!
And the shoutbox just got censored once again...
Rimbit address : RWjHgnVG5NoBC7kxLcfxi7TvZ2DjDLJATe
lol, that is my post.