Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French Open
It has started and I am looking forward to seeing some of the action on the TV.

I am thinking it is not Andy Murray's year, and no Roger either, so I would think Djokovic and Rafa and maybe Stan for the semi's, with Rafa to win.  Not putting any money on it though!
Nadal looks like he is back. He will take it one last time! Big Grin I will even put 100.000 Rimbit on it. Big Grin
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

100.000 or 100,000? Big Grin
Oh yeah. Decimal separator!!

US ".", Denmark/Europe ",".

Lol...so it is 100 000 Rimbit.

US: 100,000
DK: 100.000

Hope that cleared it up.

High Roller! Next year, that would be closing in on $1/4m worth of RBT
Hard to call Murray vs Stan - I hope for Murray but he needs to play better than he has so far. I think he can do it but it could easily b a 5 setter.

Nadal vs Thiem - heart goes for Nadal but I think I would prefer Murray to meet Thiem in the final!
Murray seems very strong this year. Right now it's fourth set and tiebreak. If Murray wins the tiebreak he wins the match.

Thiem will be world number one within the next 3 years. I think he can beat them all already.

Fifth set..... I'm not at all sure who wins. Andy or Stan.

Stan did it! I'm surprised that Murray couldn't step up in the fifth set.

I guess his injury / illness has meant he was less fit than he normally would be.

The final was too one sided but well done to Rafa - 10 times the champ! I guess he will be looking for World Number #1 soon. I wonder if people have a mental issue with Nadal at the French - lost 2 games out of almost 100 so they go in already beaten in their head.