Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Get out" the movie.
The movie "Get out" is one of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. It's frightening in the right way and much deeper than I thought. In a few years time it could happen in real life.. maybe it is already happening.

The performance of the young Daniel Kaluuya and especially Betty Gabriel is eminent. You see Betty Gabriel change face expression from "artificial" smiling to crying to smiling again, but the body language is totally out of sync with the words she says. It's a strong scene. Probably one of the strongest and most impressive scenes I have seen in many years.

The scene where Daniel Kaluuya falls down in "the Sunken place" is so super cool and surprising that it's going to stick in my mind for a very long time. Frightening but something that can happen in real life. 

Watch the movie and judge by yourself...

Sorry there is nothing about scam coins like Rimbit in the movie. 

Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Another film to add to my list of ones to watch but I never get around to it!

Good review for something I have not heard of, but if I get a chance I will go and see it.
I think you will enjoy the movie Bob!

Not my kind of movie... eeek...
It's not a horror movie Cell. Big Grin

I was away with my eldest girl, 13 (going on 21) and I brought along a horror dvd from my youth Carrie. Apparently there is a remake of it but this was the original. When the hand came out of the grave at the end, she almost broke me hand she gripped it that tight! I had not realised that John Travolta was in Carrie - I had last seen the movie as a youngster and the likes of Grease must have come a few years afterwards.

She was also shocked that a teacher hit a pupil in the movie. It was not commonplace in my day but it was not unusual either. We had several teachers who used to intimidate us physically and would be jailed if it happened today.
I don't know about the horror movies... but a 13 yo girl going on 21 sounds like you got a pretty smart kid, or you are from another planet? Big Grin