Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spinshot tennis ball machine
Anyone tried this?

http://www.spinshot.co.uk/Spinshot-player.html

Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I want one!!!
After some negotiation I ordered the machine yesterday for the announced price, but including shipping, 120 tennis balls and a machine cover.

Don't tell my wife!! Big Grin

Wow is it not cheaper to get a kid to throw balls over the net to you? It does look like fun though!
Probably cheaper with a kid...but a kid can't throw a ball the same place and with the right amount of topspin each time.

So my plan is to get my forehand super precise for a given speed and topspin shot. Then the backhand needs adjustments... and then volley and then it's just going to be pure exercise by letting the machine move me around the court...

Keep it a secret. I don't think I can be club champ this season, but I certainly want to try next year. (for guys my age)

Good luck in that quest! If you give yourself a year of training then you have a better chance of achieving the aim. So what sort of position would you be normally in the club?
I didn't participate in the internal club tournaments, but based on those I play I would not be in top 10 my age now.

That should change!

Lol... I still play with kids under 30... and they have to work hard if they want to win. No one with my age is actually good enough in my club to play against. I did not play for 2 months now (old injurie getting back)... I hope the kids did not buy those to practice. Wink

How much is it actually? Can it throw "soft balls" like the ones we use to teach the young kids (under 8)?
Cool Cell except for the back injury.

I think it can throw all kinds of balls. If you watch the videos for the different machines there is soft balls in one of them. The machine I purchased can do what the cheaper machines can do as well as other more advanced stuff as well.

I will let you know when I have it.

Good! I played an hour and a half today with no pain...I plan to play at a charity tournament in two weeks... so I'm trying to be at my best.