Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHADOWCASH REBRANDING TO PARTICL
shadowcash is re-branding to Praticl, does anybody have any information about this coin?
It seen that each coins after they change name the price skyrocket. Monero was Bytecoin, Dash was Darkcoin, and look where they stand today,
I don't have that information and don't have the time to look it up.

Try search yourself and post the facts here. Was Monero Bytecoin? Are you sure? I thought Bytecoin was scam.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It is a much better name than shadowcash, so it may appear to be more attractive though that is appearance only. I do not know anything about the coin, but maybe it shows us something about how important branding is.
(2017-03-20, 09:01 AM)Carsten Wrote: I don't have that information and don't have the time to look it up.

Try search yourself and post the facts here.  Was Monero Bytecoin? Are you sure? I thought Bytecoin was scam.

Bytecoin still exists and is not Monero.
I cannot find anything about Praticl and shadowcash still seems to exist in the same brand.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

It's a funny post Pelidaniel.... How much is fact? Did you search yourself?

It's not a funny post they did rebrand to new name and are doing great today. I just ask maybe we should do the sale with Rimbit specially now that Rimbit.com will be available next month to purchase again.
I still don't understand what you want pelidaniel? Do you want to rebrand Rimbit? Why?

Feel free to purchase the rimbit.com domain, but I don't think you will be able to do that. Mark does not sell it yet even the coin is now worthless.

If you were to buy the domain, you would need the wallet, the IGG account and other stuff as well. Otherwise Mark Karlsson would still hold power over the coin.
Yeah no point in buying anything without the main wallet. Even with that there is no point.