Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's try to make Rimbit a survivor
When time goes by, hopefully more members will join this forum.
In first place it is important know eachother so people can be selected or democraticly chosen to take action(s) for the survival of Rimbit. Let's start here!
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

"When time goes by" … that's so typical CH to say and write something like that Smile

At least we now have a forum where everyone is welcome, but as long as CH owns 250 of 300 million RBT I think the scam cloud will be stuck forever.
We Want a Decentralized Rimbit. Help Us Fight the Dictator in Charge: http://rimbithub.com/marks-machinations/
(2016-09-17, 05:03 PM)Hugues Wrote: When time goes by, hopefully more members will join this forum.
In first place it is important know eachother so people can be selected or democraticly chosen to take action(s) for the survival of Rimbit. Let's start here!

Very good post Hugues....

I hope so too.

Please for now keep this site a "secret" until we have tested it works okay..

I have not spent that many hours setting it up. My son is helping with the logo and other stuff...

Have a great evening there and day other places.

Carsten
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Hello everybody its good to see we're giving up just yet. we all want Rimbit to survive, but i think nobody including myself like the idea of CH having so many coins.
Yes...he ran away with 250 millon #Rimbit. Now what is his next move.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Hello guys! I'm glad you invited me here, I don't find the Rimbit forum a nice place anymore, my last post has been deleted when I asked questions about the death treats which I'm sure isn't true.

I wonder what we can do about that 250 million?
Rimbit address : RWjHgnVG5NoBC7kxLcfxi7TvZ2DjDLJATe
I also wonder, and that's why this forum was created so that we can discuss freely.
We Want a Decentralized Rimbit. Help Us Fight the Dictator in Charge: http://rimbithub.com/marks-machinations/
He has the 250 million. He won't give it up and thinks making it appear he is leaving but is really "admin" will right the ship and everyone will fall inline.

The only option is to contact the authorities in Thailand (I think he can't run Rimbit from within Thailand) but if he has the business registered in another country not much they can do.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/top-10-c...in-banned/
(2016-09-18, 05:51 PM)No Longer Silent Wrote: He has the 250 million.  He won't give it up and thinks making it appear he is leaving but is really "admin" will right the ship and everyone will fall inline.  

The only option is to contact the authorities in Thailand (I think he can't run Rimbit from within Thailand) but if he has the business registered in another country not much they can do.  

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/top-10-c...in-banned/

Let's hope the best for the survival of Rimbit. When CH notices that people are running away from his forum he will get grip on himself and become reasonable.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2016-09-18, 06:17 PM)Hugues Wrote: Let's hope the best for the survival of Rimbit. When CH notices that people are running away from his forum he will get grip on himself and become reasonable.

Allo Hugues... I am not that optimistic. Let's say that he is a genuine guy with honest intentions. He is just not the kinda guy to let it go... He will fight forever just to keep the control of everything. Remember, he invented Rimbit because he think that everybody else on the crypto world got it wrong with the mining... He may be right, but that shows you his will, his mind, the way he thinks that he is the only one right. I think it is hopeless.