1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rimbit starting to move up....
Question 

1. [Image: 95.jpg?1452542626] Wednesday at 3:46 PM - NickP
    Rimbit starting to move up on the exchanges. Its been a bit frustrating but slowly moving interest. on yobit

Is NickP fake or real?
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I think he is real but living in dreamland!
If he is real he don't know the history and don't know about this site. Hopefully Lamrich will post about our site in his forum

It is strange to think that someone could have missed all that happened, but it must be possible as a lot of people have bought Rimbit but do not, or did not contribute to the forums. And if they do not follow social media of Rimbit then they are almost asking to be ripped off again!

I think NickP is wasting his time totally. The only thing his actions can achieve is bumping the rimbit price up a small amount from where it was at its lowest and so cut his losses by a small amount too. I have not checked the price at all but it was around 1/10 of what we paid was it not? Or was it 1/100th?
Has anyone tried to open wallets letely? I tried on both PC and rimbit Pi and no network available???

I even tried a new wallet and it would not open.

I will try on another computer. Strange. Maybe not enough nodes open to run it anymore
Yes...I have. It works fine...it's a Bitcoin cloned wallet. 7 Connections in my wallet right this moment.

My one was working yesterday for sure. I see android ones are down though!

Talking of NickP, he has started a great thread on the old forum asking "Honest Opinions Only" where he wants to know

"What do you guys REALLY think of Rimbit the currency and the idea? I don't mean what you would like it to become. What do you think of it right now?"
Mark Karlsson replies (along with some others) but it is the usual from him blaming others. NickP then reappears and tries to get the thread back on track

"I suppose what I am truly asking is why would any layman chose Rimbit over say Ethercoin or DOGE or countless others? What makes them stand out and what makes us stand out?"

So he is for real! It is a very unCH thread.
Sadly CH just continues to blame us instead of blaming himself.

We should tweet this thread....also to Marcelo.

We should find a way to advertise more our site... CH is telling lies about us and the new "active" users swallow his story without asking anything... How could we achieve that and get some new good members to help us building a real great communities, any ideas you techie guys?
post on bitcointalk, twitter, facebook....

I know it's hard to get through since there is really so much "noise" out there.