Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Fantastic Kids in Canada
"Some Fantastic Kids in Canada" is the headline from a new post from Marcelo Karlsson. Hardly anyone can disagree with him in his latest post, but since we have been victims of scam and theft of our money it's hard to believe that the post serves no other purpose than appeal to the receivers good heart and make them think that Marcello has been reborn and become good and honest again so they will stop thinking as Rimbit as dead. The post is here with the usual spelling errors and some new ones.... make your own judgement and comment here if you like.

Some Fantastic Kids in Canada

For over a year, I have been in contact with a Youth Center in Canada and in particular a Rimbit member named Brian, who helps run the center.

Its communities like this that interest me a great deal and as much as I want to do more, i really cant, but up till the Burn, I will do more in terms of donating Rimbit to the Youth Group and if things change, possibly other items of donation.

Maybe they can form a company, maybe they can form and action group... it doesnt matter as Rimbit is aimed directly at the people, and it only takes some clever thinking and some positive direction to make something fantastic for theor community, group or themselves.

This is what Rimbit is about... has always been about and thanks to all the supporting members of Rimbit for helping to create a community coin that is touching people in ways we cannot imagine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc1LRRQvdf8

Great Job Kids - You have done an amazing video Smile"
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Not sure what I make of it. I guess he is in it for the reflected glory but surely he knows that Rimbit is dead. Unless he is back on the meds from last week's downer and in this up phase he still sees some hope.
I told you he is bipolar or on illegal drugs..cocaine or heroin to waste so much money
I do wonder if he is into illegal drugs or not. I would have assumed so and that would be a reason for him living where he lives rather than Australia. But that is a big assumption and might not be fair on him!
He is bipolar.

Regarding drugs.....it's a huge topic since prescription medication kills more people than each year than all wars combined.

Illegal drugs like Marijuana should never had been categorized as illegal..(I dont use it)

In class at school, one of my kids was told that tobacco is more dangerous than cannabis. I have no idea if it is true, or even how it is measured. Best avoided to be on the safe side!
Tobacco is way more dangerous than cannabis. If you vaporize your cannabis it's safe to use. Much more safe than alcohol as well.

(I don't use it, don't smoke and don't vaporize it, but I think there is so much evidence that I will not close my eyes for it's potential medical use as well)

I have smoked maybe a dozen cigars in my life time, but only when I was around 19-20 years old - we had a Friday afternoon smoke-in in the office - it kept the bosses out and the room was filled with cigar smoke so it was not easy to see the far side! It was fun but it would be illegal in offices today. Fun days!

I cannot imagine wanting to smoke anything these days whether legal or not and the vap craze that sees youngsters vaping on the street I really do not understand at all.
I have smoked cigars when younger at new year's eve. Haven't smoked anything for many years now and never was a smoker.

No it's sad with the electronic cigarette. I hope it goes away as quickly as it arrived.

It's silly as the whole charity angle was discussed on the old forum. He shot that idea down and kept pushing the greed thing.

I feel like he is just trying anything to get more investors.