Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end is near...
...if this is true (lol) the end is near for us, Mark the scammer and Rimbit...Sorry Rimbit is terminated already. On the other hand it is Planet X so maybe it's here to buy the Rimbit company....

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/...d=11776483
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Whooooo... Smile
Funny that I mentioned Planet X in a post yesterday and found this news story today. It was in a danish paper refering to the link in the post.

(2017-01-05, 08:38 PM)Carsten Wrote: Funny that I mentioned Planet X in a post yesterday and found this news story today. It was in a danish paper refering to the link in the post.

So it is your fault that we are all going to die!
Eventually we will all die Bob! Even I wanted to live forever no solution is found for that. Another problem even if we survive Planet X is the sun will burn out and kill us all unless we escape in space. Then we will have some more billions and billions of years before the Universe as a whole will be a dark empty place with all the suns burned out. That is the time when nothing will be alive at all.....

...so what's the point in anything... :-(

Now if you take of the dark cap and put on the green cap life can be very enjoyable. Live it while we can.....that include staying away from any new scam Mark will cook up for us!