Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 22 members here....what does it mean?
I was wondering if the 441 or so members in the old #Rimbit site was true members.

We are 22 here and I wonder why not more join to get the chance of having their investment in Rimbit made a success.

We can do it if we are enough and let Mark Karlsson face our evidence of fraud (when collected) and make him burn his 250 million Rimbit.

If we can get him to cooperate even his a lonely wolf it will not only benefit him but us all.

So that's why I wonder why not more join to help with pushing pressure on him.

-------------------------------------------

Also posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=...sg16338063
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2016-09-23, 11:01 AM)Carsten Wrote: I was wondering if the 441 or so members in the old #Rimbit site was true members.

We are 22 here and I wonder why not more join to get the chance of having their investment in Rimbit made a success.

We can do it if we are enough and let Mark Karlsson face our evidence of fraud (when collected) and make him burn his 250 million Rimbit.

If we can get him to cooperate even his a lonely wolf it will not only benefit him but us all.

So that's why I wonder why not more join to help with pushing pressure on him.

-------------------------------------------

Also posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=...sg16338063

Makes sense. At this moment in the old forum about 30 members.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

There are a lot who joined the forum because they had to and have not contributed. If you could take the total post count of the forum then I guess there are those of us here and add in the CH, sheep, priorguy, hofers, that would be close to it in total. Of the 441, maybe only 30 made more than 10 posts, the other 400+ either do not care or are truly sleeping investors who will look in every 5 years to see if we have made them millionaires.

My colleagues who have bought in, only go to me with rimbit stuff, I doubt between them they have more than a dozen posts.
BobBobbert said it right, don't expect hundreds of members... It makes the count. Even in dollars, if you take around $200K/40 or so members, you get the average investment we all did. The rest is teen pocket money, curious IGG "campaingners" and characters invented by him to make us think we were more to invest (including robots). So i guess at most, we are 50 or 60 "real" investors (I mean with a minimum of one thousand invested). My best guess is that there are no more than 5 active members left on the forum right now.
That's probably right Cell and Bob.

Then the last 20-30 should come here and help put some pressure on Mark and help collecting the evidence.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I'm back...

Yes the only way to make our investment valuable is to force CH to burn the 250 million and any more he has sequestered.

He will be far more wealthy with 1 million RBT worth $1 each, than 250 million RBT worth 0.00001 cents each.
Hello cta102 - you have good logic but I am not sure CH will see it that way.
@cta102, what he likes more than cash... is power. Controling around 80% of the coin, that's what he likes the most. He got more than that with $200K in two years, so he gets it all. There is no reasoning with that kind of people. Sadly.
Well only way is force him to do it or have him face the music for fraud.

I know he won't do it willingly or he would have before this whole thing blew up
I don't remember you from the "other" forum, cta102 Wink. Are you also afraid that the liar Marcelo Karlsson will ban you from his fallen kingdom?
We Want a Decentralized Rimbit. Help Us Fight the Dictator in Charge: http://rimbithub.com/marks-machinations/