Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From IGG...
Mark continues to mass mail even it's scam:

"The Big Move is Complete
We have moved the forum to its new location athttp://www.rimbitforum.net/ and with the move, all content, including your login details are all intact, so the only change is the website URL.
So what happened to Rimbit.com?
Rimbit.com is now the main portal for Rimbit as it explains Rimbit, allows users to download wallets, allows purchase of Rimbit at Coinmarketcap prices that are updated every 24 hours and a Affiliate Program that has just been launched
http://rimbit.com

What is the Affiliate Program?
Crypto Currency distributes itself via users mining and in return, get rewarded with a small amount of coin, at a large expense in terms of hardware and utilities.
Rimbit has been working on a way to reward the user for distribution/spreading the news and to do that, we need the rimbit.com website as the main portal.
The Affiliate Program is run internally and anyone that is capable can now get rewarded, except the effort is your time, but the rewards are much better!
For every sale that you help make as an affiliate, you now get 25% commission!
Specifications:

• Commission is 25% on confirmed sales

• Unique Affiliate link

• Customize your own banner/text at your own discretion

• Paid out Monthly

• Payouts via PayPal or Wire Transfer in USD

• 30 Day Cookie

• Affiliate Control Panel to track your payments, referrals etc

• Free to join

• Minimum earning before payout is $20
For every sale that Rimbit does via your Affiliate Link, you get 25% commission on that sale.
So for example:

• 1 x $100 sale – You get $25

• 4 x $100 sale – You get $100

• 1 x $1000 sale, you get $250

• and so on
There is no limit how much you can earn!
When people use the link provided by the Rimbit Affiliate Program, a cookie is inserted into the users browser, which lasts for 30 days.
So even if one of the people you send to Rimbit.com don't buy today, but decide to purchase in 5, 10, 20 days, you still get the commission and if the customer purchases, x amount of Rimbit one day and x amount of Rimbit another day, you still get the commission, while the cookie in the users browser is still active.
http://rimbit.com/affiliate-faq/

Cheers and keep the faith!
Mark"
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=...sg16327722

It's funny on how now he realise how important a good home web page is now. He was so reluctant to do one before. Now he has two (the rimbit.crook and the iamrich one). Wow... And he fought not to do a simple home page before! I guess even the idea of the affiliate is from one of us... Like the RT was, and most of the ideas that he first rejected and decided to apply. Those guys still following him must understand that the community is the real brain behing all this, not him at all.
He refused to create a proper website because he wanted "the community" to do it. He said it would take him hours, but he refused because "it's not fair that I have to do everything when I'm the only one who's getting paid". See what I did there Wink.
We Want a Decentralized Rimbit. Help Us Fight the Dictator in Charge: http://rimbithub.com/marks-machinations/
Yes now he starts doing things (or have other to do it for him) with websites.

Sadly he is able to convince the sheeps/followers that he is on an honest mission for the good of everyone. It's so sad to see other will lose more money to that guy.

By the way we miss Toucan in here.

This affiliate program seems not OK.

The fact that he only pays out the commission once a month is likely never will pay the commission.
With paypal it is possible to build in in the backoffice that payment could be done instantly after rimbit transactions are confirmed.

Second thing is that he only pays out with a minimum of $20. Also this is BS, because with paypal you can do transaction as much as you want and is little as you want.

So once again this looks like a scam.

I am going to subscribe to this affiliate thing to see what it's like.
I'll keep you posted about this.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2016-09-22, 02:28 PM)Hugues Wrote: This affiliate program seems not OK.

The fact that he only pays out the commission once a month is likely never will pay the commission.
With paypal it is possible to build in in the backoffice that payment could be done instantly after rimbit transactions are confirmed.

Second thing is that he only pays out with a minimum of $20. Also this is BS, because with paypal you can do transaction as much as you want and is little as you want.

So once again this looks like a scam.

I am going to subscribe to this affiliate thing to see what it's like.
I'll keep you posted about this.

Not that I want to defend that liar CH but...
I think the once a month thing is ok because of the fraud side. Imagine if I had 20 sock puppets all buying 10K this month and Rimbit paying me instantly - a very nice earner as my sock puppets then back out of the transaction, get all their money back and I can pay of my mortgage Smile

I agree that the minimum is annoying and it is only there to encourage you to sell more. I do wonder if it carries forward - so your commission is 20 this month - no payment but next month you are due another 20 commission - do you get the $40 or did it reset back to zero?
Wow... Let's play with that plan. Say that Cell and BobBobbert are buying $100 of rimbits each, at 1.5 cent. They know (hum) that they will get $25 back. Ok, so that's about 6666 rimbits at $75 making each rimbit worth 1.1 cent. So, Cell want to make money, and decide to sell them under the market price (so he is selling fast) and offer them at 1.4 cent. Good! He makes 0.3 cent a piece, that's around 20$ for the effort.

Oh! Wait... BobBobbert is way smarter... so, he cuts the grass under Cell's feet and sell them at 1.3...

But, Cell gets angry and knows he can still make money at 1.2...

And so on, what happens? The price will drop near 1.1... Until Cbreum, who is even smarter, buys them at "market" price... which is now 1.1+ cent. Oh! He can sell them at 1 cent, and still make money! Wow! What a wise guy!

But, what about Cell and BobBobbert... they loose money. Yeah.

And while those two dumb and smart loose money, and smarter Cbreum makes about $25... Someone made $225. Who's the smart one now?

My scenario has three guys in it... imagine with 100 guys... price will drop even more, meanwhile, someone got $7500.

OR... I am completely wrong and I don't understand "the plan"... You know, I am the dumb one. So, explain it to me.
I've said it before that CH has no clue how to market. He is penny wise and pound foolish
Cell you said it clearly....I hope the followers of Mark read it and stop supporting him now.

Even Sheepx7 and Fireguy must see that Mark is a big scammer.

Another indication is that he don't answer any questions that are critical to his plans.

Ding ding ding...wake up you guys in his old forum.