Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe this will be useful?
Wink 
Got this link from lifehack.org.

http://www.lifehack.org/444893/meditatio...-happiness

"If you are looking to live a healthier life, then you should consider meditation.

It helps calm your nerves, overcome stress, and increase your concentration. With meditation, we can transform our mind from unhappy to happy."

So our unhappy investment in Rimbit can be a happy one Confused
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Meditation is great... With a glass of wine. Seriously, what works for me is sport (doing it, not watching on TV!) and walking in a forest. Smile
Sport works for me too. Playing the piano. Being near the ocean watching the waves.

I do yoga it helps as well! You should try it guys!
Rimbit address : RWjHgnVG5NoBC7kxLcfxi7TvZ2DjDLJATe
(2016-09-21, 03:37 PM)Frudel Wrote: I do yoga it helps as well! You should try it guys!

You are not "normal" Frudel!  Angel Angel Angel  Yoga...are you crazy......ah...damn...I'm an honest guy. I have been doing Hatta yoga (I think it was called) ... me and about 12 woman!!

(2016-09-21, 04:23 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2016-09-21, 03:37 PM)Frudel Wrote: I do yoga it helps as well! You should try it guys!

You are not "normal" Frudel!  Angel Angel Angel  Yoga...are you crazy......ah...damn...I'm an honest guy. I have been doing Hatta yoga (I think it was called) ... me and about 12 woman!!

That's a good point there, 12 women in yoga pants, the dream you say? Hell yea!
That's a good point there, 12 women in yoga pants, the dream you say? Hell yea!
------------------------------------------------------

Na...old ladies...not sexy at all...and I'm married, so it was back when I was a bit stressed and had a little issue with my back.

I told my wife they where old ladies....then at a sports event a young woman said HI to me....she was from the Yoga class....my wife looked at me and asked...you said they were old ladies. Yes....except for her Tongue

Anyway....it was 6 month or so..It helped...but I find it too boring, but I agree it's good for the "soul" if we have such a thing.

hahahah Great story! Ladies in my class are all young ones! Pretty as well! Smile
I prefer tennis, badminton and beach volleyball, actually... Young women are often pretty there as well! Wink