Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE (he aka Admin aka Mark Karlsson) are alone in this life...
Wink 
A powerful statement...

"[Image: You-are-alone-in-this-life..jpg]

You are alone in this life. Accept that and appreciate the moments when you don’t feel so alone.
Quote:Loneliness is a feeling I know very well. I live in an apartment with no one but my dog, and I don’t get a whole lot of company because most of my friends have moved to another town, got married and had a family, or simply lost touch due to life happening. As someone who considers himself a loner, I loved the peace and quiet at first, but I found myself feeling very lonely within a few months. My space went from clean to chaos, my productivity crashed and burned, my thoughts took a turn for the worse, and I couldn’t find much interest in anything more than watching movies on Netflix. After living a few months in a haze of sloth, I realized I had a serious problem and decided to learn how to live a happy life alone. This article tackles six key things I learned along the way.
"

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communi...alone.html
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Living alone is not the problem.
You only have a problem when you feel alone!
One can feel alone even with lots of people around.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

That's true Hugues.

Merry Christmas.... be careful with the beers, red wine and scotch later today....

It looks like he has tons of new, hum, friends here, lol!

http://www.rimbitforum.net/threads/xmas-...-rbt.6492/
Yes more than 20. It's surprising. Wonder how many are real. I see some familiar names though.

That one looks real:

http://www.rimbitforum.net/threads/ios-wallet.6494/
Yes he is speaking against Admin. lol.

Someone should warn those soon to be suckers.
NLS, that's what we are trying to do here. When I first invest in Rimbit years ago, there was nothing on Rimbit to help make a decision... I hope those poor guys find our site and come to realize that this is indeed a scam... what can we do?

The sub point of this... is that most of interested investors will make a search before investing. I am not sure that our site/forum is that obvious in telling people that Rimbit is a scam without reading a lot into the forum. I think we should make it clearer in the title of the site. What do you all think?

"Rimbit without censorship" do not apply enough IMHO. It should be change to something like "Now, we know that Rimbit is a scam, let's talk about it and try to find a true alternative". How's that sound?
Good point cell. Text changed. Not in the logo though