Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Plans
So what is everyone doing for Christmas?  I am planning on having 2 weeks off (first time ever at this time of year) and chilling as much as I can.  Hopefully with some fine Malts that my family will give me as presents Smile

Christmas Day starts early, is very hectic and I will probably be ready for bed by 8 in the evening!

All my Christmas shopping for presents is done - though not all have been delivered yet Sad  

Food shopping I will leave to Friday - hopefully some turkeys left by then!
Two weeks vacation for me as well. Plans to visit some family... with mine, it is all an adventure because we all live really far apart. Hope to have time to go to the beach too, but if we don't, I think that I will take another week with my wife sometime later. Merry Christmas to you all, by the way. May you all find peace in your life, including with what happened with Rimbit which, as a good side effect, made us all friends. Well, even in the virtual world, friendship is certainly one of the most important gift that you will ever get in your life. Smile
Bob and Cell. It sounds great!

I will only take a few days off around Christmas.

We will have duck (not Donald Duck though..) and some roasted pork, with potatoes etc... maybe a picture will explain. I will remember to take a picture. We will have red wine for the main course. For the starter it will be white wine.

We are celebrating on December 24 in the evening. And the rest of you?

Regarding friends. Yes, Cell we are a core group in here that I think would be good friends in real life as well. It's nice to know you all. I'm sure we will make something great together during the month to come.

We live near a beach (400 m away) and we definitely go there, but since it's around 5 C outside it's not for jumping into the water! I know we are vikings, and some actually do it each day, but it's really not for me.....urgh..
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I plan to give all peole I don't like 5000 RBT for presents, and people I do like 100 RBT LOL

I will be spending with my daughters.

No time off here, but plan in early New Yers

Merry Christmas to us all and I hope Cyberhippe gets a stocking full of coal
(2016-12-20, 06:53 PM)cta102 Wrote: I plan to give all peole I don't like 5000 RBT for presents, and people I do like 100 RBT LOL

Merry Christmas to us all and I hope Cyberhippe gets a stocking full of coal

lol X 2!! Wink
Great one CTA102!!
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

For me no extra days off. I have my business to run.
Xmas eve will be in family circle. As usual it will be with a fancy good diner, some good wine. To close it will be a heavily peated scotch, or mayby 2 or 3 ...

I wish all of you the best. I am glad I found you guys. Hope we will stay for the future, to build something for humanity.

Cheers
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2016-12-20, 08:31 PM)Hugues Wrote: To close it will be a heavily peated scotch, or mayby 2 or 3 ...

Now there is someone I could spend an evening with!

I was over in Islay during the summer and visited all the distilleries - the kids were moaning big time after the 3rd!  They were totally resigned as we hit the 8th Smile

Laphroaig, Lagavulin, Ardbeg and Kilchoman - I tell people to get my one of those for a present and I will be happy.  Bet I get some new socks instead Sad
Don't celebrate it. Just another day to me.
NLS, what do you celebrate? My family is kinda coming from multiple part of the world, and I know there are many important celebrations outhere. Smile