Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorists
Mark Karlsson has posted one of the most outrageous posts in a long time, not just by him but by anyone!

http://www.rimbitforum.net/threads/robot...post-14849

He compares a DDOS attack to that of a terrorist bomb going off and killing innocent civilians!  Really mark Karlsson?  A DDOS on a website is like a bomb going off?  Did I just read that correctly?  Wow!!!

"That something is an attack on the server with multiple connection (many identical) in the aim to create so many server requests that it slows or shut the site down... Essentially its a DDOS attack

[Image: 951-7473dedcc5e4b025abeb17b9608152b9.jpg]

Of course this is just some of the old members who are now banned, getting to work to do the most they can to hurt everyone, just to harm a single person. Not much different to a terrorist Bomb attack on innocent civilians.."

Mark Karlsson, do you think that now that Carsten and Byre Straits do not contribute to your forum, they have all this spare time to launch DDOS attacks on Rimbit!  Really Mark Karlsson?  You think so?   Do you think that they need to go to that level?  I doubt it very much.  Do you have any proof?  Of course not!
Bob his website is running so there is no DDOS attack. Everyone clearly see that the posts are more and more crazy and far from anything real. He once destroyed Rimbit and with his new posts he is just making that clear to everyone. His post's have no important value to anyone who consider investing. Every new person that don't know the history will clearly see that the site contains too much bitterness and hate that they will run away ASAP.

You are right about the comparison is far out, but after what we have witnessed I'm not surprised.

The comment that old members is behind a DDOS attack....well it's just as true as the police in his old place. lol
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

He completely delusional and sick... And, as Bob pointed out, this is an outrageous post when you think of all those kids and family being killed by bombs...

And... his explanation, as usual, is far from understandable... Well, I did not get the point of the post anyway!! It was supposed to explain the number of robots on the forum... well...
I don't think Rimbit and the rimbit related sites are not important enough to launch DDOS attacks against. Period.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

Cell and Hugues you are both right.

And yes a terrorist attack by bombs, a truck (Nice ,France), planes (WTC) etc. are not to compare with a DDOS attack.

Random kills by terrorist are totally unacceptable and serves only the purpose to scare us. We won't be scared, but will continue to live our life in respect for the victims and their families. They would do the same for us.

It's yet another meaningless post that is of topic from the headline.

OMG... yet another attack in Berlin. http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe...index.html

It's a crazy world we live in!

Yes, and even more scary that my wife walked at Breitscheidplatz (place for the attack) Wednesday last week. She just told me.

(2016-12-20, 07:48 AM)Carsten Wrote: Yes, and even more scary that my wife walked at Breitscheidplatz (place for the attack) Wednesday last week. She just told me.
 Damn! That is scary.
But they wont get us on our knees. Best thing to do is to live our lives like before. Period.

(2016-12-20, 07:58 AM)Hugues Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 07:48 AM)Carsten Wrote: Yes, and even more scary that my wife walked at Breitscheidplatz (place for the attack) Wednesday last week. She just told me.
 Damn! That is scary.
But they wont get us on our knees. Best thing to do is to live our lives like before. Period.

Yes, Hugues. My wife was in Berlin most of last week on a course. I told her about the attack and the location. Even she is a very intelligent woman (PhD and doctor degree in Molecular biology (virus expert)) she said that it's the kind of things that will prevent people from going to the Christmas market. I had to remind her that we will have to live our lives as usual and don't let us scare of those crazy animals. If you look at the statistics for it's you that will be hit it's very unlikely. Even if the probability was 1/100 you had to continue live a normal life to signal to the crazy people that we won't give up our freedom.

I understand her immediate reaction since she was just there. She showed me on the map where she stayed and it was just next to the market. If you have just been there you are probably more emotional about the place. Anyway she is fine!