Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IGG is not listening...
Seems Indiegogo is ignoring us. Mark is still sending #scam mass mail from IGG.

It's mostly to himself though. 

Since he will not apologize for his action let's again make it clear that the only person in the world who made over $10 investing in Rimbit is Marcelo Karlsson (the scammer). He made over $250.000 by making many promises that of course never came true. It was him who did it, but he is blaming the old community. That means us in here.

WARNING TO EVERYONE. DON'T BUY ANY Rimbit FROM Marcelo Karlson, Thailand.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

You are right Carsten... let's not forget that he is the only one who made money... ton of it actually. Now, he realizes that he killed the project and he does not know how to "recharge it"... to paraphrase the Matrix movie. Smile
I just wrote him (WE) since he continues to scam us all. My mail to him:

"There is no WE. There is only you.

Stop your scam.

You destroyed Rimbit yourself. Only you made any money on Rimbit. More than $250.000. Congratulations to you for doing NOTHING for our money expect buying motorbikes and cars and expensive computers.

Regarding the exchange. YOU are the only one dumping! Why would anybody else sell for less than 1 cent? It makes no sense. Even you should see that, but I guess you don't.

Don't have a nice day....I hope the police shows up. .... I know you moved."

He is going all guns just now to reboot / recharge Rimbit. I am worried that others may not find out what really happened and invest more money / time in the coin. I do not mind Mark Karlsson trying this because he is just wasting his time and money and effort. We have a saying about trying to "flog a dead horse" - it is better that he is kept busy doing that than dreaming up new scams!
Good point Bob about he is wasting time....

Yeah, in his last post, he claims that he is getting support back from members:

"With the support we are now getting again from members, we have started working our way through some tasks"

For those looking for informations about the Rimbit scam: there is not any real community and, even less, any support from it!

The best joke is that he changes the forum presentation because (quote): " This change was needed as some of the previous moderators that went rogue, decided to maliciously corrupt some of the templates we use to keep the forum running properly.". lol lol lol. If any previous mod changed anything... well it was him/cyberhippie/admin/any-other-sockpuppet-he-invented!

So, please, if you are looking for informations about the Rimbit scam, read this forum, and/or ask directly your question, here you will get the exact and the only truth about how Mark Karlsson scammed us all and destroyed himself any chance for Rimbit to become real... except for himself of course, because he is the only one getting money from everyone, remember that!
So to sum it up from him the coin is a failure but we have a shiny new webpage?
Yes NLS that's right.

"There are two kinds of people....Mark and the rest." lol.... look at his forum.

(2016-12-15, 02:46 PM)No Longer Silent Wrote: So to sum it up from him the coin is a failure but we have a shiny new webpage?

And a nice new wallet for us window users coming soon too Smile

Two types of people, scammers and scammed!
But the Chinese are coming to save it all.

--
Two types of people... truth lovers and truth makers...