Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And this one... where he compares himself to Donald Trump
http://www.rimbitforum.net/threads/donal...oots.6454/

Again... so funny... 

"Rimbit may hold the main wallet, but it has begun separating the people from the business aspect, by pushing the people to decide their own destiny with the Rimbit currency, while the business end simply moves the Rimbit out of the main wallet and into the hands of the community.

The community is 100% in control of the valuation that it holds and the business end of Rimbit will for the first time, take its direction from the efforts of the community and in turn, when the community fails, so will Rimbit and when the community prospers, so will Rimbit."

Meaning:

"I am the only one making money with this system. If Rimbit fails to gain value, it's only because you dumb Rimbit followers are not working enough. It is not because I am selling them at near zero-value" and because I am controling 95% of the ecosystem".

Yeah
Yes....it's worth nothing now and the volume is zero!

No one buys Rimbit anymore. $0.000540...

Yep, he controls it all. Not hippie like at all.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Does anyone even post there anymore?
Mark is posting there!

It is almost only Mark that posts there now, with a few others occasionally joining in. But behind the scenes he is talking to major 3rd party investors, some bigwigs in the gaming scene and also some of the biggest but silent Rimbit people. I think he is lonely.
(2016-11-15, 12:33 PM)Rs BobBobert Wrote: It is almost only Mark that posts there now, with a few others occasionally joining in.  But behind the scenes he is talking to major 3rd party investors, some bigwigs in the gaming scene and also some of the biggest but silent Rimbit people.  I think he is lonely.

Ha ha ha... you fot me there! I thought you were serious. He is alone with some of his own sockpuppets and 2 or 3 followers with no money, desperate hope and millions of Rimbits because they bought some of his ridiculous offers... making the value of Rimbit go down... free fall! 

I guess that he still has some of our thousands of cash left (maybe 5k or 6k). Some of his actual followers also gave him a thousand or so lately, buying his "special offers" or buying on exchange at ridiculous low price. So, with that money and the selling of some of his toys, he can still live until the end of the year in Thailand. So, he hopes that he can find some new fishes and money soon because his close ones are starting to get suspicious... Poor them. Sad
I can see bots are indexing this site heavily so if people Google Rimbit Scam it should show up quite nicely or some of my tweets pointing here.....Yes he is really becoming an amusement for funny posting.

Interesting point - I am not sure how much money he will have left. My guess is that with Patron starting up again then he is needing more cash. The offers he did have on his site a couple of weeks ago were very good if it was not a scam. He did say that 2 (I think it was 2) of the million Rimbit sales happened. No proof one way or the other of course. He could easily move a million rimbit to a new personal wallet of his own and claim it was another person.

Anyway, for the bots, please read this Mark Karlsson is a scammer, he did the Rimbit scam.
BobBobert, Mark Karlsson may have sell some of the offers... but only one or two may have bought them. So, he made, at most, $1k or $2k. But, my best guess is that he does not have much left and he is starting to panic now, because he did not find a better scam and his family and himself are used to a certain standing of life.
Seems he is buying for 0.5 BTC raising the price $0.002614 (383.91%). I don't think others would buy.