Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vitalik Buterin Explains the New Tech Behind Eth 2.0
In this video we can see this young man behind Ethereum. There is no doubt that he is a genius, but as can be seen in the video he is "different". People like him and others that are also different should be more valued in our world since they contribute in a way average people don't.

https://www.coindesk.com/watch-vitalik-b...-2-0?amp=1
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

At one company we hired a guy who really struggled to find work due to his issues - we had to keep him away from clients as he was a liability but he was brilliant in the back office with his coding.

So I agree totally. We need all sorts of people and it is far to easy to judge other peoples differences as being "bad" when they are just different to us.
(2020-02-21, 01:51 PM)BobBobert Wrote: At one company we hired a guy who really struggled to find work due to his issues - we had to keep him away from clients as he was a liability but he was brilliant in the back office with his coding.

So I agree totally. We need all sorts of people and it is far to easy to judge other peoples differences as being "bad" when they are just different to us.

Good story. We also have "different" people at my workplace for sure.

Of course we cannot judge people just because they are different.

Einstein was different too.
Hawkins was different...
And we can find many more examples.
These are people who did something for our society.

Maybe i am different too.... but hope you don't judge me. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2020-02-21, 05:52 PM)Hugues Wrote: Of course we cannot judge people just because they are different.

Einstein was different too.
Hawkins was different...
And we can find many more examples.
These are people who did something for our society.

Maybe i am different too.... but hope you don't judge me. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yes you are different too. I'm so glad you all received the post the way you did, because many "different" people are by many considered to be sick or not normal and therefore of no use to society. They are so wrong and we have enough mainstream people today so it's good with these "different" people. 

In tennis we had McEnroe and today we have Kyrgios. They do not behave as "expected" on the court and thanks for that.