Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you know about Amon?
I got this news mail from the Amon team. (the one who will make a debit card)

"Hello AMONer!

Life is frenetic but we know how important is to know who is keeping safe your funds. Let us give you a brief overview:

Amon OÜ is an Estonian based company that started its activity in February 2018.

It is regulated in Estonia by its termless operating licenses no FRK000200 and no FVR000252 from the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to operate as a virtual currency wallet service provider and exchanging fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat, crypto to crypto.

Amon is backed by MKB Fintechlabs, the investment arm of MKB Bank, 4th largest bank in Hungary.
To secure users funds Amon partnered with BitGo, leader custodian cryptographic provider which is regulated by the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission-USA).

Thanks to strong partnerships with top institutions and providers Amon offers the possibility to store, exchange, earn and spend both crypto and fiat.

If you want to know more, read the Amon History in our Blog post.

If you have any issues please contact us at hello@amon.tech

Thank you for being part of the Amon Revolution
Amon Team
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It ounds like it is good but I would need to look into those companies to see if they exist and really are the 4th largest etc!
(2020-02-20, 06:36 PM)BobBobert Wrote: It ounds like it is good but I would need to look into those companies to see if they exist and really are the 4th largest etc!

True. Did you ever invest in Amon?

(2020-02-20, 09:04 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2020-02-20, 06:36 PM)BobBobert Wrote: It ounds like it is good but I would need to look into those companies to see if they exist and really are the 4th largest etc!

True. Did you ever invest in Amon?

No, I have no investments other than ETH just now.  I am hoping to actually have money later this year but currently I have nothing to invest unless I sold the ETH.
Damn Bob maybe you could win the Eurojackpot tonight? LOL...actually no you can't because I plan to win it :-) (if I do I send you some more Eth for you to buy some whiskey)

Thank you! I wish your numbers every bit of luck Smile
(2020-02-24, 04:54 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Thank you! I wish your numbers every bit of luck Smile

My numbers are fine. They are perfect, but not on Friday since they didn't come out Big Grin  Winning the lottery is more unlikely than the both of us ever got born........reflect on that for a moment.

(2020-02-24, 08:46 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2020-02-24, 04:54 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Thank you! I wish your numbers every bit of luck Smile

My numbers are fine. They are perfect, but not on Friday since they didn't come out Big Grin  Winning the lottery is more unlikely than the both of us ever got born........reflect on that for a moment.

Now that is a fine statistic!
Let's see if my numbers get lucky tomorrow!

It's stupid playing the lottery....but if you win big then it turned out to be wise. On the other hand if you believe in statistic then it's more likely that your plane crashes than you win the lottery yet you still fly and feel perfectly safe about it