Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Invictus Hyperion Fund (#IHF) finally go to $1?
More of us invested in Invictus and finally it seems that the winds are turning and that the token #IHF is increasing in value.

It's up 28% from yesterday and overall it looks good again. It could very well go to $1 within the next year. The volume is not very high which is a problem.

Take a look at the history.

[Image: EQjnHPZXkAEN97y?format=jpg&name=large]
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

Woaw that blue graph sure looks real!... xD No but give it time altcoin season is coming soon and then the price will go 10-20% up.
Adopting the future, while it unfolds - Junior
(2020-02-12, 03:09 PM)Junior Wrote: Woaw that blue graph sure looks real!... xD No but give it time altcoin season is coming soon and then the price will go 10-20% up.

It's not really an altcoin. It's a token and Invictus is investing in promissing crypto companies. The token represents the worth of the company. (I think)

When altcoins go up the value of the crypto organizations in wich they invested in, will go up and so will Hyperion go up.
If I am not mistaken, Hedera is one of the projects they invested in.

Don't forget C20, also from the same organization. The value of C20 is a direct consequence of the market values of the coins behind the C20.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2020-02-12, 05:46 PM)Hugues Wrote: When altcoins go up the value of the crypto organizations in wich they invested in, will go up and so will Hyperion go up.
If I am not mistaken, Hedera is one of the projects they invested in.

Don't forget C20, also from the same organization. The value of C20 is a direct consequence of the market values of the coins behind the C20.

Yes soon C20 will be above $1 again

So IHF dropped back today sadly. :-(