Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hedera
I read lots of this the last 12 months and I liked it, but because of being involved in many other projects and because to much for my little mind, I never mentionned it in this forum.
Today google announced to get involved in Hedera.
It jumped by 80% in 24h.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

I have never heard of it before. I can see on coinmarketcap that it did indeed make a huge jump, but we saw the same price in dec 2017 so maybe altcoin season is back?. But we all have lots of things to think about an cannot be on top of everything. But i think the price will drop again very soon as it is unnatural growth and when people realize that development will seem like to be slow like with any other major project the price will drop and maybe then will be a good time to buy in.
The blog post by google is here: https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/g...technology
Adopting the future, while it unfolds - Junior
Thanks. I have never heard of Hedera.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2020-02-12, 08:32 AM)Carsten Wrote: Thanks. I have never heard of Hedera.

I know it for quite some time but never wrote about it. Always liked it but we cannot follow all the projects in this mess of crypto economics.

okay. Yes it's impossible to follow all projects

(2020-02-12, 09:54 AM)Carsten Wrote: okay. Yes it's impossible to follow all projects

Up 240% in 7 days

Yes it's crazy. Too late for me to go in. I don't dare investing now.

Hashgraph is a brilliant system which solves difficult problems with true innovation. A couple of years back they had one of the largest telegram groups with an incredible amount of hype surrounding the project.

They used the hype to gain institutional investors, sold to the whales at a discount in private sales, the whales then sold to the minnows at the supposed true valuation.

With this glass floor price situation, it was only a matter of time until the price floor collapsed.

Incredible project, unethical ico sale strategy.
(2020-06-23, 06:23 PM)Jacob Wrote: Hashgraph is a brilliant system which solves difficult problems with true innovation. A couple of years back they had one of the largest telegram groups with an incredible amount of hype surrounding the project.

They used the hype to gain institutional investors, sold to the whales at a discount in private sales, the whales then sold to the minnows at the supposed true valuation.

With this glass floor price situation, it was only a matter of time until the price floor collapsed.

Incredible project, unethical ico sale strategy.

Did you invest? Doesn't look like it has been worth it.

I joined their telegram a long time before their ico. As it turned out, they decided it was best to have a heavily discounted sale just for whales. By the time people like myself had the chance to invest, the valuation of all coins in existence and to be released, totalled in multiple billions. That's way too expensive for a project that's still to deliver.

I would have gone close to all in on it if I had the chance to invest at the true floor price.