Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pumpsignals: Manipulation on Thursday.
As you can see from this discord channel a new announcement has been made of making a pump on Thursday. The coin to be pumped is most likely a smaller one so if you care to spend time investigating you could buy them cheap  today and sell to the pumpers on Thursday to counter act what they are doing. But it is proably not easy to figure out what coin it is.

This is NOT what crypto is about. This is hurting the reputation of crypto. I don't like it at all.

[Image: qWsqsTV.png]
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

And of course "they" will already have bought in cheaply! At least they are not hiding what they are doing but still it is not ethical.
(2020-01-27, 11:52 AM)BobBobert Wrote: And of course "they" will already have bought in cheaply!  At least they are not hiding what they are doing but still it is not ethical.

You don't know the coin until very shortly before the pump. So yes they are hiding what they are doing. I'm sure they have bought a little, but the idea of the pump is to buy more and when the price is up dump it all again.

(2020-01-26, 11:03 AM)Carsten Wrote: As you can see from this discord channel a new announcement has been made of making a pump on Thursday. The coin to be pumped is most likely a smaller one so if you care to spend time investigating you could buy them cheap  today and sell to the pumpers on Thursday to counter act what they are doing. But it is proably not easy to figure out what coin it is.

This is NOT what crypto is about. This is hurting the reputation of crypto. I don't like it at all.

[Image: qWsqsTV.png]
From where did you get this?
Have you followed their predictions in the past and did it happen like predicted?
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

It's on Discord https://discord.gg/aCjMT2A. They post result on their discord. No I have not checked their actions. I don't like what they do.

(2020-01-27, 05:08 PM)Carsten Wrote: It's on Discord https://discord.gg/aCjMT2A. They post result on their discord. No I have not checked their actions. I don't like what they do.

No, indeed it is non-ethical.

(2020-01-27, 05:23 PM)Hugues Wrote:
(2020-01-27, 05:08 PM)Carsten Wrote: It's on Discord https://discord.gg/aCjMT2A. They post result on their discord. No I have not checked their actions. I don't like what they do.

No, indeed it is non-ethical.

I just went to see their history.
Most of the predictions gave 100% to +200% gains in less than an hour.

Yes and it must be minor one of the minor coin on Bittrex. Let's try to follow up and see what they do.

(2020-01-27, 08:49 PM)Carsten Wrote: Yes and it must be minor one of the minor coin on Bittrex. Let's try to follow up and see what they do.

Yes let's see what happens next thursday.

Tomorrow is the "big day". I will not be part of it, even if I had the money! It does seem wrong and I am sure some innocent people will get stung if they do not do due diligence first. Those who participate will make good gains unless they are too greedy and mistime their exit.
(2020-01-29, 06:27 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Tomorrow is the "big day". I will not be part of it, even if I had the money!  It does seem wrong and I am sure some innocent people will get stung if they do not do due diligence first. Those who participate will make good gains unless they are too greedy and mistime their exit.

Yep. Today is the day for the pump. I'm not going to follow it live.