Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stellar Burns Over 55 Billion Tokens Worth $4.7 Billion USD
I'm sure you all have seen that Stellar had a huge value increase during the last days. So the reason is burning of 55 billion xlm!  (Remember the rimbit burn that never happended?) 

https://cointelegraph.com/news/stellar-b...illion-usd
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

I think a RBT burn would have caused more people to lose more money in the scam, so Mark Karlssons greed which prevented him from burning was actually a good thing as it brought everything to a head sooner than it might otherwise have done so!

I assume there is third party independent verification of the burn and someone has not just taken them offline until they hit $10!
Regarding the stellar burn then yes. It can be verified in the blockchain explorer. I haven't used time to find it.

Ok, no need to verify it for me! I was just wondering how easy it would be to defraud everyone here. But it is not easy!
(2019-11-07, 03:44 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Ok, no need to verify it for me!  I was just wondering how easy it would be to defraud everyone here.  But it is not easy!

Stellar is so huge that there is no fraud related to the burn. I'm 100% sure.

I was not a fan of the RBT burn at the time everyone else was, I thought it was too soon. I know a bit more about crypto nowadays and the burn would not frighten me now like it would have back then.

I am not sure if this new knowledge is good or just enough to get me into trouble!

So is Stellar one to invest in or has that boat sailed long ago?
Stellar (xlm) is the peoples version of Ripple (xrp). It's rank 10 and yes I think it can go back above $0.2. Since half is now burned I think that $5 is also possible or even higher