Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Civilization Coming To An End In 30 Years Report Finds
We have only 30 years left says a new report so use your time wisely.

https://www.anonews.co/human-civilizatio...to-an-end/

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBw2Y6X1OwU7c1M&w=540&...U4dJH06lvx]
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

(2019-10-27, 12:31 PM)Carsten Wrote: We have only 30 years left says a new report so use your time wisely.

https://www.anonews.co/human-civilizatio...to-an-end/

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQBw2Y6X1OwU7c1M&w=540&...U4dJH06lvx]

If so, I see no reason of staying here in this forum. Big Grin
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

haha me neither!

30 more years... well, I guess we'll have to go to Mars for the next 30... Wink
(2019-10-28, 08:15 PM)Cell Wrote: 30 more years... well, I guess we'll have to go to Mars for the next 30... Wink

On year 29 everything is still fine. Then when year 30 hits we are instantly gone! It's a very precise prediction  Shy

We have plenty of time to learn swimming.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-10-29, 10:11 PM)Hugues Wrote: We have plenty of time to learn swimming.

If the sea level raises 60 m or something like that I would really prefer a huge boat to avoid swimming for the rest of my life.

Plenty of mountains near me to live on! Joking aside, sea level does not have to rise much to affect many millions of people. I ma not sure people really believe in climate chaos enough to do anything about it, possibly until it is to late to reverse. I am sure planet earth will continue but humanity may be reduced to millions instead of billions and we may be heading back to a much more meagre existence. Billionaires may be ok but have no way to spend their money!
(2019-10-30, 01:04 PM)BobBobert Wrote: Plenty of mountains near me to live on!  Joking aside, sea level does not have to rise much to affect many millions of people.  I ma not sure people really believe in climate chaos enough to do anything about it, possibly until it is to late to reverse.  I am sure planet earth will continue but humanity may be reduced to millions instead of billions and we may be heading back to a much more meagre existence.  Billionaires may be ok but have no way to spend their money!

You are right about the money part if the world comes to such an event. Money and gold will be meaningless, since water and food is what matters.

I read a book ages ago where it described these things in more detail. I do not think it was scientific but rather written as though it was. The idea was that we are slowly slipping downwards in terms of eco living towards oblivion, but that at a certain point it becomes too late to reverse but then the slow slide becomes a very fast plunge. Then, as Carsten said above, food and water and safe places are the priority and will be the big battle grounds. I cannot remember the timescales though. I shall try to see if I still have the book or not!