Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if life is the dream?
Lightbulb 
Think about that for a moment

[Image: EHT4Jt5WoAEyvWW?format=png&name=small]
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It should be no problem.
There is no need to get out of this dream.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-10-20, 08:28 PM)Hugues Wrote: It should be no problem.
There is no need to get out of this dream.

That's right, but eventually we find the answer to the question.

Does the Christian faith not say that when we die we actually become fully alive in heaven?
(2019-10-21, 10:51 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Does the Christian faith not say that when we die we actually become fully alive in heaven?

Maybe....I don't know for sure. I'm also atheist so I probably don't go to heaven....

(2019-10-21, 12:04 PM)Carsten Wrote:
(2019-10-21, 10:51 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Does the Christian faith not say that when we die we actually become fully alive in heaven?

Maybe....I don't know for sure. I'm also atheist so I probably don't go to heaven....

I am not sure on the rules of entry but I would assume an atheist would not want in!

Would that not be awful to live this life, find out it was a dream and that Heaven was now impossible as you had been to naughty in your dreams Smile
If heaven existed with great fun all the time of course I want in.

Yes, if it really is as you write Bob then I will be banging my head against the gate because of being an atheist.....:-) Anyway I'm sure that heaven does not exist. It's called Valhalla! Big Grin

(2019-10-22, 12:53 PM)Carsten Wrote: If heaven existed with great fun all the time of course I want in.

Yes, if it really is as you write Bob then I will be banging my head against the gate because of being an atheist.....:-) Anyway I'm sure that heaven does not exist. It's called Valhalla! Big Grin

If Heaven exists then it can only be a joyful place.  However my definition of joy may differ to yours!  Even worse than being stuck outside the gates of Heaven - being stuck outside the door of Valhalla as everyone else is having a drinking /eating session!
Is it written somewhere that heaven is not for atheists?
Never seen that.
Many atheists live a better live than believers.

Look back in history and you will find out how cruel religion has been in the past.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-10-24, 06:50 PM)Hugues Wrote: Is it written somewhere that heaven is not for atheists?
Never seen that.
Many atheists live a better live than believers.

Look back in history and you will find out how cruel religion has been in the past.

True, but sorry to say heaven does not exist.

I'm not here to defend religion at all, but I understand why some studies shows that active religious people is happier than others. As humans we have since the started walking been in groups and to survive we protected the group. We still in groups like for instance here on rimbit.dk, and we identify with certain sports teams, national teams etc. It's built into our DNA to be part of groups. Religion is a group that is very powerful and if you are an active believer then sharing that belief with others makes you happy. 

Is religion good? NO, as Hugues said. Most terrorist attacks and wars today still have root in religion.

Would religion be allowed today if someone came with that proposal? Imagine have those claims approved! Ha.....When you die you go to heaven! Okay show me the study that proves that or in Islam if you die a martyr you go to heaven with 72 virgins....what a joke.