Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe is hot and new heat records is soon a reality
When I look at the weather forecast for Thursday it shows really hot weather over Europe including Denmark.

Records can be broken in France and Belgium with temperatures above 40 C. In the northern part of Europe it will only be around 30 C...

Remember to drink a lot of water and get some salt as well.
Cardano is the most promising 3 gen. crypto right now.

It is not better here... in North America! But... with the pool and the conditioned air, life is good. I love summer! Smile
Big Grin Great.... yes I have the pool and love it, but no air con in the house. Normally it's not necessary here.

Here in Belgium we had some temperature records.
A place not far from where I live (about 15km) had an official temp of 41.8°C.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us?

(2019-07-27, 11:42 AM)Hugues Wrote: Here in Belgium we had some temperature records.
A place not far from where I live (about 15km) had an official temp of 41.8°C.

Shit that is simply too hot.

Here in DK we will see the temperatures dropping already tomorrow. Around 24-26 C...more human and more of my likings

Hard to play tennis at this temperature though...
(2019-07-31, 02:29 PM)Cell Wrote: Hard to play tennis at this temperature though...

Hard to play tennis at this age  Tongue

Lol, our heatwave was not too bad compared to mainland Europe. My old office upstairs in the house has little ventilation and gets incredibly hot. I used to have to work in just my underwear. Putting on a shirt for a video call was never nice but at least I did not scar my colleagues!

Today we have flash floods and brilliant sunshine. Where we live was hot and humid last night, no rain at all but my eldest called from 7 miles away, a flash flood had washed away the railway line and he was stranded! The rain where he was was torrential! Glad I did not need to get out of the car Smile
(2019-08-07, 11:53 AM)BobBobert Wrote: Lol, our heatwave was not too bad compared to mainland Europe.  My old office upstairs in the house has little ventilation and gets incredibly hot. I used to have to work in just my underwear.  Putting on a shirt for a video call was never nice but at least I did not scar my colleagues!  

Today we have flash floods and brilliant sunshine.  Where we live was hot and humid last night, no rain at all but my eldest called from 7 miles away, a flash flood had washed away the railway line and he was stranded!  The rain where he was was torrential!  Glad  I did not need to get out of the car Smile

He he Bob. Yes you live in a very rainy spot of the world. Actually the mainland of Europe has become too hot for many. Here in Denmark we have many NEW visitors from Netherlands and Belgium that go north for lower temperatures. We only had around 33 C as max this year. Now we are back to 22-26C and today it's in the lower range since we also have periods with heavy rain.

I live 2 miles or so from a navy base that was chosen years ago because it is in one of the cloudiest parts of Scotland and therefore well hidden from the technology of that time. It is not rainy every day but certainly most days!

I realy do not like too much heat, especially if it is unending - so a fortnight in Tenerife is probably past my limit!